Height: 5.4"
Weight: 32kg

rikudiv.jpg

| Home Life |

Parents: N/A
Siblings, if any:
- Candice Torres
Pets, if any: Calisto the Earless Owl
Area of Residence: Appleby, Obsidian Harbour, New Zealand.
Blood status: Unknown

rikudiv.jpg
| School Information |

Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff, due to his intense loyalty to his family and friends, including his caring and hard-working nature.
Best school subjects: Potions, Herbology.
Worst school subjects: History of Magic.

| Interesting Info |

Patronus: Giraffe
Boggart: An enclosed room, claustrophobia.
Animagus: Antelope
Mirror of Erised: Holding a baby, his newborn son/daughter.
Patronus Memory: Finding Candice, his older sister.
<i>
</i>
Thing_Sam.png

HIYA!

1. Have you always known you were a wizard? How would you have felt if it turned out you were a squib?
2. OOC: Why and how does he manipulate people? (i.e. to do what?)
3. Why would your patronus be a giraffe?
4. Describe the perfect enemy for you.
5. If you had to choose between going blind and deaf, which would you choose, and how would you react to it happening?
6. If someone dared you to eat a live insect, would you do it? Why or why not?
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
8. Why would your animagus form be an antelope? Are you interested in becoming an animagus?
9. If you had to choose between having your parents and being magic, what would your decision be?
10. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to do in your life?

Good luck with your character. I hope the questions help and I look forward to reading your responses.

-Emma

Thanks for all these questions! I'll try and answer them to the best of my ability.

1. Have you always known you were a wizard? How would you have felt if it turned out you were a squib?
Samuel always just simply assumed he was a wizard because of his aunt being one. At the same time, it wouldn't have mattered much to him if he was a squib, since he grew up among both muggle and wizard children, including muggle-borns.

2. Why and how does he manipulate people?
Sam has great charisma amongst people. If he discovered a situation that he did not think was just or right to him, or if someone threatened himself, he would use this charm to his advantage. So far, he has never been malicious with these abilities.

3. Why would your patronus be a giraffe?
A giraffe seemed to suit Samuel's personality. He is tall, but also gentle and a pacifist.

4. Describe the perfect enemy for you.
Samuel's worst enemy would likely be a person who was nice on the outside, but cruel and spiteful on the inside. He would not tolerate such deceit if he discovered these traits.

5. If you had to choose between going blind and deaf, which would you choose, and how would you react to it happening?
Samuel would certainly choose to become blind rather than become deaf. This is because he is generally as observant as most people, but a primary listener.

6. If someone dared you to eat a live insect, would you do it? Why or why not?
Sam would do it. He's not squeamish at all with animals, insects and the like, as he uses a lot of these in his potions. It also depends on who dared him to. He wouldn't be uncomfortable with backing down from a challenge from an enemy, but he would do it if it came from a friend. This is because he values the opinions of his friends more than of people he does not like.

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Samuel wants to become a potions-master. This could mean becoming a teacher, an inventor, the owner of a shop or even an alchemist!

8. Why would your animagus form be an antelope? Are you interested in becoming an animagus?
Sam's quite interested in becoming an animagus, if only for the experience. If he were to become one, he would probably enjoy being an antelope because they are smaller and generally faster than the largest of cloven-footed animal.

9. If you had to choose between having your parents and being magic, what would your decision be?
Sam would definitely choose magic. Between his aunt and potions as opposed to having parents, Aunt Lola and Potions would win every time.

10. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to do in your life?
He has never had to do anything particularly hard, but often he is shy, so the most difficult situations Sam finds himself in are usually sharing his opinion, talking to girls and public speaking.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back