OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
15" oak and dragon heartstring
-Full Name: Samaire Nell Green

-Birth Date: July 28th

-Current Age: 39

-Basic Appearance: blonde hair (going grey), blue/green eyes, average height

-Parents: Nell Linaklely and Robert Linaklely (both deceased)

-Siblings, if any: She had a sister (Stacy) but she died in an explosion and she has a sister who she knows nothing about

-Pets, if any: Norwegian Forest Cat, Maine Coon and Barn Owl

-Area of Residence: Used to live in Sydney but moved to NZ

-Blood status: Halfblood

-What would their Patronus be? A rabbit because they are clever and friendly but when needed they can be aggressive

-What would their Boggart be? Seeing her family dead

-What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one): a husky for the same reason as above

-What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Her sister still alive

-What memory could they use to create a Patronus? When she got her letter for hogwarts

-Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Dear diary,
I can’t believe it. Nick’s finally going to Hogwarts. Dervish Jr. is coming to say bye. I haven’t seen him in so long. I can’t wait till Jarrod and Angelica go to Hogwarts; it gets them out of my hair. The trouble those two get into is unbelievable.
Anyways, I better go and make some tea otherwise I’m going to have complaining.
Samaire

Hi Samaire

I have some questions for you. Feel free to answer in or out of character, although I'll mostly ask in character.

First of all, please forgive me for not reading through all the Character developments and information on all of your family members. I may ask some questions that are answered in other places. Please feel free to direct me to those places (with links please) if you don't want to re-answer them here.

~ OOC: Is it just one person playing ALL of this family? If so, you are insane. :correct:
~ You're half blood; which parent was a muggle, and which magical? How did the one react to discovering the magic side of the other?
~ Did you know before you got your letter that you were a witch?
~ What were your parents' reactions (and yours) when you all realised you were a witch?
~ Were you close to your sister? Do you know all the details surrounding the explosion? Can you please share?
~ How do you feel having such a large family?
~ You're excited to see the twins off to HNZ, but will there be sadness in that, too? Will the house be empty with them gone?
~ If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be.
~ If you could only see each member of your family for one more minute, what would you say to them? What advice would you give?
~ How do you feel about the move to NZ?

I hope these questions help you in developing your character. I look forward to your responses.
-Emma

Hi Emma

Thanks for the questions. There great. I'll do my best to answer them.

~ OOC: Is it just one person playing ALL of this family? If so, you are insane.
Yeah. It is. I only had two characters before and as I'm on here all day I was getting bored so I decided to make a big family (That way there would always be something for me to do).

~ You're half blood; which parent was a muggle, and which magical? How did the one react to discovering the magic side of the other?
My dad was a muggle which is why I rejected him completely my whole life.

~ Did you know before you got your letter that you were a witch?
Yes. Mum had taught me a bit about magic and when I got to about eight, I started using magic accidentally because I couldn't control it.

~ What were your parents' reactions (and yours) when you all realised you were a witch?
I was really happy. I would have hated it so much if I had ended up like my dad. Dad acted happy but ou could tll he wasn't and mum was happy but she seemed to know all along that it was going to happen.

~ Were you close to your sister? Do you know all the details surrounding the explosion? Can you please share?
I was very close to my sister. When she was alive she wasn't only my sister; she was my best friend. We shared everything wit each other no matter how hard it was. The explosion that killed Stacy was caused by some drunk muggles trying to light some fireworks. One of tem must of slipped or something and then tey couldn't grab the firework of which they had already lit. It shot off and headed into the restaurant where Stacy was eating. The whole place was up in flames in a matter of minutes and all the muggle technology exploded causing the building to collapse. From what I've heard, here was fourteen people die that day.

~ How do you feel having such a large family?
I love everyone in my family. When Stacy and we had to take in her children, we decided it was time to stop. having twelve kids in the house was enough. It is great though. During the year most of them are at HS so we don't see much of them.

~ You're excited to see the twins off to HNZ, but will there be sadness in that, too? Will the house be empty with them gone?
I will be upset to see them go like I have been everyone else. The house wont be very empty though because I'll have Stacyand Odette and Woody, David and Paul have just finished at HS plus Dervish Jr. will probably come and go.

~ If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be.
I would want more money so I could give my children better clothes and keep them happier. I know people say 'money doesn't buy happiness' but you don't see homeless people running around with a sile on their face.

~ If you could only see each member of your family for one more minute, what would you say to them? What advice would you give?
I'd tell them that they are all amazing people and they have a lot of potential. They just need to get themselves out there. Plus Jerrod needs to stop being so moody all the time.

~ How do you feel about the move to NZ?
I really like it. I've been wanting to move house for ages now but could never afford it but I just got a new job at the ministry which made it so I had that bt of extra money to move house.

Thanks again
Taneaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back