Sam Carter

Sam Carter

OOC First Name
Charlotte
-Full Name: Samantha-Maria Carter

-Birth Date: 17 July

-Current Age: 12

-Basic Appearance: Average height (slightly taller than James), long smooth straight jet black hair, ice blue eyes that seem to always see straight through you (pretty much impossible to lie to, to all those apart from her brother, but then again he can’t lie to save his life)

-Parents: Edward (magical) and Kate Carter (non-magical)

-Siblings, if any: Slightly younger twin brother (that she will always tease him about being younger):James-Edward ((click link to see his C.D )) And she had a younger sister Jayne who died a couple years ago.

-Pets, if any: Slate Grey kitten that is almost identical to her brothers. (only they can ever tell them apart)

-Area of Residence: New Zealand

-Blood status: Half Blood

-What would their Patronus be? Dolphin

-What would their Boggart be? Being stuck up high (after falling from a tree and breaking James’s arm when he had tried to save her)

-What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one): something that can run fast to get away from anything, also something that can swim as its the only time she feels free

-What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? She would see her whole family together, when Jayne was still alive just at home playing games together

-What memory could they use to create a Patronus? Winning her first swimming gala when her whole family was there to support her.<i></i>

-Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Dear diary,
If I don’t get to swim soon I will go officially insane, it’s nearly Jayne’s would be birthday, I found mum crying at the end of the garden again, she just snapped at me that I shouldn’t be in the garden and to leave her alone, I know that she’s upset but does she really have to take it out on me so much? I told Jamie about it and he went out into the garden she didn’t yell at him! It’s so unfair she has always treated him better since Jayne died, I think it is because me and Jayne were almost identical apart from our difference in age- but why should I be punished for that?
<i>
</i>

Hey

How did Jayne die??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back