Safty

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi had taken to being in the inner most chambers of the dungeons not because she was scared of the people outside that thought her a murderer but to keep them safe. Cursing Beau had been the only the first act. Her temper made it so she somehow made the tongues of those she heard whispering stick to the roof of their mouths for a while. Other horrible things had happened from her anger. She hadn't really meant any of them but it served to add a punch to what she kept telling everyone. Leave her alone.

Hoshi was sitting in the relative darkness of the dungeons looking up at the damp walls. Shouldn't she feel more sorry for what had happened. Thing was she didn't. All that she was worried about was keeping her name out of this. She didn't even want to get Arisa out of it. She seemed to be crying her eyes out about the whole thing. Hoshi had done one thing right at least. She kept her friends out of it. She didn't want Sam and Knight to become toughs just because of her. They desurved a set of good friends which meant they had to keep their distance from her for a while. Maybe, after this was all set into the backs of everyone's mind she could come out and be something of what she had been before. For now it was impossible. She looked up and sighed. She hoped that that boy she put in the hospital wing with tenticuls coming out of his head was out of by now.

Victor linger around the corridors only to end up where he was standing right now. It was cold and damped down here, first time ever being in the dungeon, yet he dislikes it. The walls leak of fluid, making his nose crinkle to a horrid smell. "Maybe its just me, but its smell horrible down here" he says to himself before striding more looking around into the dim light of the passage way. He was about to give up and just turn around to head back to his dorm. When is dark bedroom optical caught a glimpse of coral like hair ."Hoshi is that you?" he says

Hoshi looked up at the candle lit person and scowled. "If this is more of that 'just turn yourself in' crap I don't want to hear it! I already told you all I didn't do anything!" She said then recognized the voice. She got up and flung her arms around him. "Victor-kun I thought you where avoiding me." She said. Hoshi wasn't really missing him or anything but she was thinking that it would be nice if she could talk to someone friendly for a change.

Hoshi sighed. "Keeping my temper to myself. I already put a couple of people in the hospital wing because they kept bugging me about what happened in the Great Hall. I had nothing to do with it." She said. Hoshi was sticking to her story. She didn't do it, she was not behind it. "But they don't believe me then I start getting angry and bad things happen." She said resting her head on Victor's chest.

Sam was in the library finishing off one of his assignments when he heard a few first ears mutter something, quite loudly in fact. It was about Hoshi and that incident at the play. Sam dropped his quill, "You don't know anything. She wasn't involved!" Sam said defending her, Sam had been with Hoshi the whole night...except when she just disappeared. Maybe... Sam began to think as he rushed out of the library, No, Sam c'mon, she's a prankster but she would go that far. He convinced himself.

Though hearing people talk about it in the corridors on the way back to the common room made him question it. He'd find Hoshi himself and ask her straight up. Throwing his bag on the long sofa in front of the fire, Sam then ran out of the common room and made his way down to the dungeons. Wearing a black shirt and a pair of jeans he found himself rather cold when he arrived in the dreary dungeons.

Sam didn't know where to look for the entrance of the Slytherin common room and he wasn't going to take any Slytherin attitude from them today. He pulled out his wand and commanded, "Lumos". He heard voices from further in the dungeons he tried to remember where they were and followed them to find Hoshi and pressumbly Victor from the dance. "Hoshi?" That one word said it all, it was in a tone of disbelief, he didn't believe she would do something like this. He knew it wasn't ture.

Hoshi heard Sam and sighed. "Thank god. I though I was going to have to put another in the hospital wing." She said shaking her head. "This is insane. I didn't do anything." She said running towards him and giving him a hug. She didn't really. The thing was her idea but she didn't set them off. She dissapered near the end of the play when everything was going crazy. "You don't think I did anything do you Sam?" She asked biting her lip. She said that she wasn't going to get them involved but really they could talk to her when no one was around. Her hair was even raven black so as not to call to much attention.

Sam hugged her and rubbed her back comfortingly. "I know, I know." He said when she said she didn't do anything, but when she asked did he think that she did something. Sam didn't have to think about it, "No! Of coarse not!" Sam was glad that it came out so quick, it showed what he really thought about the situation. He noticed her new hair and said casually, "Black. I like it." He smiled, she must need a bit of normaility these days, and Sam wanted to give it to her.

Scorpius had been looking for Hoshi ever since the incident at the Great Hall. Lots of people had given him dirty glares and looks ever since then and it confused him because he had no idea why anyone would think he had anything to do with it. Finally he heard all the rumors of Hoshi being behind it and thought it was ridiculous. He wanted to find her to tell her about the rumors he had been hearing but he hadn't seen her lately. It was as if she were avoiding him. She looked for her bright orange hair everywhere in the halls but he couldn't find her.

He sighed and was determined to find her so if he had to stay in front of the Slytherin common room all day to wait for her to emerge, then he would. He went down to the dungeons expecting to spend a long day against the cold walls but was surprised to see Hoshi there, in black hair, Prince and another guy, the guy he saw Hoshi dancing with at the Ball. "Hoshi!" Scorpius said in relief as he ran over to them. "I've been looking for you all over, I was looking for your orange hair, I didn't realize you had dyed it black," he said with a weak smile as he approached them.

Hoshi sighed into Sam thanking the stars above. "Thanks Sam-kun I really needed to hear someone to say that." She said letting go. She was going to slide down the wall when she heard someone else coming. Hoshi didn't even bother getting her wand out. It seemed like she was too deep in her hiding place to be found by anyone but her friends and her boyfriend who she wasn't sure was going to stay after everything is said and done.

Knight found them. She had seen him try and find her but Hoshi made it a point to not get her one time crush involved. Even when that girl tryed to drag her off to professor King's office. "It's not dyed. I washed the color out. Black is the way my hair really is." She said with a soft laugh towards Knight. "I need to blend for a while. Maybe by the seventh year I'll be able to turn my hair aquamarien." She said with another laugh but it was hollow.

((that puts my first post void :p ))

Victor watches as two boys enter to comfort Hoshi. She was speaking way to fast for him to understand, she did something wrong or she was wrongfully accused. He knew it was best to hear the whole story first from both side, but at this point he just wanted to be their for Hoshi. "It's okay hun I believe you just don't stress yourself over this" he says brushing the onyx hair to the back of her right shoulder.

Hoshi smiled up at Victor then took his hand. "You guys never got a chance to meet properly did you? This is Victor, the boy that took me to the ball, invited be to his house then hid from me for most of the time we got back." She said jokenly. She needed a joke right about now. Hoshi let her smile fade and sighed. "Thanks for finding but I think it's best if I didn't talk to anyone for a bit. Thing are going to get bad. Really bad." She said a groan in her voice. One stupid accident was all it took to ruin everything!

Sam saw Knight join them and he smiled to him in greeting. Hoshi then introduced Victor to them, "Hey. I'm Sam." Sam said friendly to him,he turned his attention back to Hoshi who was saying that it was best if she was left alone. "Don't think your getting away that easily!" Sam said seriously. "Yeah if things get hard, we're not letting you go in alone. We'll stick beside you 110%!" Sam spoke for all of the boys when he said, he pressumed that they would have said the same.

Scorpius looked over at the boy who was with Hoshi when he came down to the dungeons and he had been right in recognizing him from the ball. "Hi there Victor, I'm Scorpius," he said with a friendly nod as an introduction before he focused his grey eyes on Hoshi again. His brows were furrowed in concern as he sighed and said, "I agree, if things get bad it won't matter because we'll be here for you, don't ever forget that." He put his arm around Hoshi once more and kissed her atop of the head in an attempt to comfort her and make her relax. He wished she would stop being so down on herself, as far as he knew, she had nothing to do with it anyway. He didn't care how bad things would get, he was going to stick by Hoshi's side.

Hoshi smiled softly at the kiss. It didn't mean much because these two where like her brothers. "Thanks guys. Don't know if any of you know if that boy made it out of the hospital wing tenticule free do you. Again my temper's been sliping lately." She said scratching the back of her head. They knew like she knew that she didn't do anything. Now it was just a matter of getting other people to believe that. Neather she nor Arisa meant for something like this to happen. They didn't want someone to die because of one of thier pranks. It was just something that happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back