Safe Haven

Firmiana Asterion-Jenkins

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Flexible Ebony Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
It has been four months since she arrived at this place but Firmiana never grasped the way of living here, her supposed uncle said that Hogwarts and its branch are by far the best wizarding school in the world. And that her parents went to the original one and was both in Slytherin ... Like she is now. Firmiana still thinks about her parents, how they look like, are they kind like her ... She smiled just thinking about them.

but when her mind is back to reality and all she could see are blocks of stones around her, she goes to the one place she knows she's safe. The Hospital Wing. Back at the Orphanage, it was the South Wing that was her favorite place because her favorite person was there all the time. The resident pediatric doctor, Cassiopeia Cepheus. Firmiana didn't even get a chance to say good bye to her when her uncle took her out of the orphanage.

The doors to the hospital wing were wide open and no body was inside, so, she went inside and looked around. It was not like the South wing but it was the nearest thing to remind her of Dr. Cassiopeia, the woman was good to talk with and she had taught Firmiana a lot of things about medicine that's why she now has a goal to be a doctor or equivalent to a doctor in the wizarding world. There weren't medical charts on the wall, instead big windows are around the room which makes it comfortable and light. Firmiana took a sit at one of the beds and closed her eyes, reminiscing the old days.

Felix wasn't doing much in his office, finishing up for the day really or just finishing up his shift, he knew that Lucius would be taking care of the place with the other nurse for the weekend, while he went back to his other job, he liked splitting his time between Spain and New Zealand, both places of employment were interesting things for him, he liked being able to balance the two, but leaving his job in New Zealand for any length of time was always more difficult, with kids there was far more paperwork that he had to fill out and given that he was still learning english it just took him a little more time, but finally the nurse was done. Felix wandered out of his office locking beyond him before putting his bag on his back, the army issue bag and it was then that he spotted a girl sitting on one of the beds with her eyes closed, he hadn't heard her come in and there seemed to be no mention of her on any of the sheets, so he figured that she'd just arrived, and while he had other places to be the man took off his bag, placing it down on the ground just beside where he stood before wandering over to the girl, "Hey," he called to her as he approached, "Are you alright?" it was always the best question given that this was a hospital wing but he always thought that when not knowing what was wrong it was the easiest thing to ask, it was a place to start and perhaps nothing was wrong and she was just hiding from someone.

I hope it was cool for me to join.

Firmiana opened her eyes and jolted standing up from the bed when someone acknowledge her. The young Slytherin felt her cheeks burn in embarrassment, she thought that the room was clear of people. The man; tall, dark and handsome, approached her and asked if she was alright. Firmiana frowned at the adult, why wouldn't she be alright? Then it struck her a minute later that she's at the Hospital wing and the man must be a Doctor. "Oh, I ... um ..." Firmiana looked for words and nothing came out of her mouth. The Slytherin was caught red handed by loitering at the Hospital Wing.

"I'm totally fine, Doctor. I'm just roaming around ... getting the feel of the Castle and its rooms." She said to him whilst looking around for an excuse. Though, there wasn't any and lying isn't really in her nature. "Am I getting in trouble?" Firmiana asked curiously because if she does, her uncle won't be happy about it and she might spend the rest of each holidays in this Castle. The red head bowed her head in guilt, she might have made the man frantic or worst.

Felix watched the girl carefully as she opened her eyes and seemed to stare at him with a little bit of embarrassment although he didn't know what that was for and he just listened carefully as she spoke, just roaming around the castle getting a feel of the place, that much he could understand, that much he could agree with, when he'd been at school he'd done the same. Felix smiled at her and shook his head, "Course not," he said to her, "I'm not a doctor, I'm a nurse, and you can just call me Felix," his english was heavily accented, clearly still working towards speaking better english.

This girl was clearly a first year and very new to this large school and while he did have places to be, he knew that the good thing to do was to stick around and just briefly speak to this girl, "How are you enjoying first year?" he asked, a simple question and one that he was sure to get a good response to, and if it appeared that she hated it, at least as a nurse he knew he might be able to help her. Felix stood at the end of the bed, with a friendly expression sitting on his face, "Which house are you? I went to Beauxbatons so this house idea is strange and new to me,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back