Sad and alone....

Camille Parker

OOC First Name
Teigan
It was a particularly boring and black day as Camille floated down the halls. She wasn't too sure why she just didn't go and find something to do..... Then again when your a ghost you can't touch anything. Though Camille always continued to try as she still did not believe that she really was dead and that she was just dreaming. She hadn't died all that long ago either. Only maybe, what two years ago.... She had been thirteen at the time. And it had been such a horrible death. She really did wish that she had seen her murderer and had been able to track him down and do what..... Just do something.....

She sighed and tried to lean against the wall. Unfortunately she fell through it and only her legs could be seen from the wall. She grumbled slightly and stood back up. She still hadn't grown accustomed to all the things that happened to dead people. Or rather Ghosts. Ghosts..... it was such an odd term to her, she wasn't used to it. Sure, there had been heaps of Ghosts at HWA, but here, she had yet to see any others. She knew they were around, but perhaps they kept to themselves more then she did?

Well whatever the reason she just wished some-one would come down the hall and keep her company for a while. She was a really lonely youg girl. She had died before her time, and that both upset and angered her.

Hiria was walking along the 4th floor corridor, when she froze. she had just seen a ghost! Although, It was of a girl only a little older than her, and she looked lonely. "Hello?...." Hiria called out to her.

Camille looked up from where she stood to see a young Ravenclaw. The Intellectual Ravenclaws. She shook her head. She had never really been friends with a Ravenclaw back at school, when she was alive. She had been a Gryffindor. She smiled half-heartedly at the young girl and shook her head. "Hi..." She called by way of greeting. It wasn't much, but it was some-thing. Besides, what was the point of getting over excited. She couldn't shake the girls hand, hug her or if she didn't like her hit her. SHe sighed. Being Dead SUCKED!

"Are you alright?..." Hiria asked. "Whats your name?" Hiria asked.

The blonde ghost looked up again as the Ravenclaw adressed her yet again. She sighed, well why not. She shook her head again. "No....I'm not alright....Not really....But its ok.....I'm never fine....Never have been." She looked solemn, she was, but she didn't really want to show it. "I'm Camille, by the way, and you are?" She asked not really interested, though she faked it so as to not upset the girl. She was an amazing liar these days. Now that she was dead.

"I'm sorry." Hiria said "About bringing it up. I'm Hiria. Back in the muggle world, I had a friend called Camille. Would you like to be friends?" She asked.

Camille looked at the girl. She shrugged. Camille hadn't had a decent friend for awhile. "Yeah why not, you look like a good kid" She said speaking out of time. Her death had really rattled her. She also missed food. She hadn't eaten food for ooh nearly two years now. She would've been 15 now if she weren't dead. She looked at the girl before her. "So, tell me, you like Hogwarts?"

"Yes! I reall like it so far! I've made friends from each of the houses. and I'm doing ok with my subjects. I really like Charms! so far, it's my favourite subject. My least favourite so far is Herbology."

Camille chuckled slightly as she said her least favourite subject was Herbology. "Nah, Herbology's alright, I was quite good at it when I was in school" She added. She looked at the girl. "Hey, you know where the library is right?" She asked as she thought about a Herbology book that had helped her during her time in Hogwarts.

"Yup. I've been there several times and I know the book you'll tell me about. I just don't know what the problem is. Did you like Charms when you went here?"

Camille thought for a moment before answering. "I think so..... I'm not completely sure, I really don't remember, it was nearly two and a half years ago now" She said as she sighed. She really couldn't remember all that much before her death. The fact as to why she had even been in New Zealand had completely escaped her.

"Oh. I'm not meaning to pry, I'm just curious. How did you die?" Hiria asked hoping she wouldn't upset Camille.

Camille sighed. "You really don't want to know. Its pretty grusome, and quite graphic" She said as she looked at the sky. Her Death was the one thing vivid in her mind. She remembered every single little detail, right down to the last thing she saw. The white sneakers the killer had worn which were stained with her blood. She sighed. It wasn't that she didn't wnat to tell the girl. She just didn't want to make her sick.

"I understand." Said Hiria. She really did feel sorry for Camille. She vowed to herself to be a supportive friend to Camille. "So, do you want to hang out?" She said brightly, hoping she could cheer Camille up.

Cam snickered slightly. "Don't you find me alittle depressing?" She asked as she looked at the young Ravenclaw infront of her. The blonde ghost could tell she was an intelligent kid. "Wouldn't you rather hang out with a real person?" She asked scowering slightly. She hadn't smiled genuinely in a long time, even before she was dead her life sucked. It sucked even more now. She sighed. "Whatever. What do you want to do?"

"You're my friend, I'd like to hang out with you!" She smiled."In my dorm, I've got some Personality Quiz Books. You could come back to the Ravenclaw common room with me, and we could do some fun quizzes!" She grinned.

"Im not really suppoed to go into the dorms. I'm not a house ghost." She said sadly. She would have liked to go with her. She shrugged. "You could go and get them and we could do them by the lake if you want. I haven't been outside in a while anyway, and its not like I can burn now". She said by way of a suggestion.

"Ok." Hiria said. "Wait here!" and she ran all the way up to Ravenclaw tower, up to her dorm, got her quiz books, put them in a bag, and ran back to to where Camille was. "Lets go!" she said, after catching her breath.

(I'll start a new one by the lake ok)

Camille nodded and floated down to the lake where she waited patiently for the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back