Rushed In

Alex Ater

OOC First Name
Ana V
Alex was sent into the hospital by her disgruntled brother after having gone into labor pains in her room at the Poison Ater. Her brother had a particular dislike for her now husband and his family saying that he had heard whispers about them though the people in his department. She had no time to think about things like that now. She was in real pain now that her little boy had decided to come in late June instead of July as the Healers had told her that she was having the child. It was little under six months since she was sure that her child had become self aware and had started to torment her.

Alex was almost sure that her child was going to be a pain even though she would love him to pieces. Hey he was going to be her son after all and her mother (in the time that she had been here) had told her that she had been a royal disaster in her younger years. She could believe it too seeing as she had a bit of a record at Hogwarts Scotland. Another contraction came and Alex bit her lip so as not to scream. She was sitting now so that was a good thing.

Atelic apparated into the Posion Ater "Alex" he bellowed out in his deep husky voice which echoes through the Hospital, Acwel had just contacted Atelic to tell him that Alex was rushed to hospital from the posion Ater, Atelic was in spain but he was willing to leave to be with Alex.
"ALEX" he bellowed out again.

Alex tried getting up when Atelic rushed in the hospital bit another wave of pain made her sit down. "Over here love. Young Audric is not letting me move." She said but gave her husband a weak smile. She hadn't seen him in a while because he was still doing business in Spain. To see him now made the pain of having this child worth it. She sighed it looked like he had just got here but still he was here and that was the point to Alex.

Atelic rushed into the room where is wife was "Alex how are you feeling" he said as he took her hand "Hey Atleast your not in Alina's position" he said "Remember she had 4 big boys one after another' he said smiling trying to make the best of the situation "now why didn't i go to one of my nephews or neice's birth, i would know what to do" he said.

Alex put her hand in Atelic's and smiled again. "I'm having a little boy. Your little boy other than that I'm fine." She joked. She laughed when he told about his brothers late wife. It had to be hard having quadruplets like that. Still she could aready tell she was going to have her hands full with him.

Atelic patted Alex's hand "My little boy" he said trying to hide his smile "Oh trust me, he has Ater blood in him, he is going to be a royal pain in the arse" he said "atleast its only one not four" he said "where is that blasted nurse" he snarled "as he let go of his wife's hand and walked over to the door "I want a Nurse in here now!" he demanded his voice echoing through the hospital. He walked back to Alex "You will get the best of care" he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back