Running into each other

Makato Scry

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
12" Elder wand with Dementor's tear core
Makato was aimlessly wandering the hall. As the semester was winding down and the exam and yule ball fast approaching Makato had been studing and he still did not have a date for the yule ball . He was trying to clear his head and take a break from all his studing, so he took a walk.

Kat was feeling a bit overwhelmed from trying to revise for all of her exams so she decided to take a walk and try to clear her brain. As she was walking along the fourth floor she saw Makato. She felt her face go pink and her stomach started doing cartwheels when she saw him. Wondering whether or not he had seen her she said, "Hiya! What are you doing wandering around?"

Makato beamed from ear to ear and walked over and join kat."I can ask you the same thing?" He said with a grin. "You know ladies like yourself should not be wandering around the halls with out a brave escourt like me to guide you." Makato said in a prince charming imitation.

Kat let out a little giggle and grinned widely, her blue eyes sparkling as she thought to herself He is just too darn cute! She looked at him and said, "Oh, well then thank goodness I've found you!!" she said in her best damsel in distress voice. "So, what are you up to?"

"I am pondering, on how to end world hunger!" Makato said jokingly."NO, I am thinking about a lot with exams and ... the yule ball."

Kat laughed and said, "Wow, the heroics never end do they!" When he mentioned the yule ball her stomach got butterflies. She regained her composure and said, "I'll be so glad when exams are over! I'm ready for a nice holiday! So, urm, who are you going to the ball with?"

"You of course!" Makato said as if this was the most silliest question ever. "So I hope you have your dress or it would make me totally take my suit back." Makato winked.

Kat felt her face go red and she smiled at him. "Hmm, I suppose that I could find something to wear. Perhaps the brand new dress my mum bought for me will have to do." she said in a sarcastic tone. Kat suddenly remembered that she had promised Caysi and Rhyspa that she would be their 'date' for the ball since they didn't have escourts, and at the time neither did she. She looked at Makato and said, "Urm, would you mind having 3 dates for the ball? It's just that i've already promised two of my friends that I would go with them as well and I always keep my promises." Kat hoped that he wouldn't mind and hoped that it wouldn't change his mind about wanting to go to the ball with her.

"Most guys would die to have three dates and probably have to go through a whole lot of sneakiness to do it and here you are just offering. Jeez I sure know how to pick em." Makato chuckled as he walked backwards so he could see the smile on Kat's face." I would be honored!" Makato added as he almost tripped over his own robes. Catching himself he turned back around Now laughing hystericaly at his clumsiness.

(I really cant spell today =)) )

Kat giggled as Makato tripped over his robes. She smiled at him and said, "Just make sure you save a dance for me!" as she gave him a playful shoulder nudge.

((no worries, i've gotten so used to having to use medical abbreviations that i can't spell either half the time :D ))

"I dont with three dates it is going to be a little hard." Makato said teasingly.

Kat looked at him out of the corner of her eye and then came up very close to him, looked him straight in the eyes and made her sad puppy dog face and said, "Not even one little dance? For me!" and then she gave him a sly little smile, her blue eyes twinkling.

"Anything you want doll face!" Makato said smiling as he threw his arm around kat's shoulders.

Kat beamed from ear to ear and when Makato put his arm around her shoulder she leaned in closer to him. She liked the way this felt. She had never felt as comfortable with anyone as she did with him. Kat smiled and looked up at him and said, "Don't take this the wrong way, but i'm glad you got dentention and had to clean that day! I know that sounds weird."

"I am begining to think that maybe it was a good thing. Lets make sure however that detention is a reason to hangout. I still smell like polish." Makato smelled his shirt and gav and fake shudder and smiled at Kat.

"Yeah, maybe want to keep the detentions to a minimum! Unless of course that's your secret way of catching incredibly cute girls and you would like to continue!" Kat said jokingly, crinkling her nose up as she giggled and nudging him a bit.

"Only if you will be there to lend a hand." Makato grinned sinisterly and laughed as he waggled his eyebrows.
( =)) )

"And would that be lending you a hand in detention or getting incredibly cute girls, because if it's the second choice think i'm going to have to pass on that one!" said Kat in a matter of fact voice and a little chuckle.

"I prefer your help if you dont mind." Makato winked.

"Oh really now!" Makato stopped and stepped in front of the girl. Leaning down close, as in almost touching distance from the girls face he whisperedever so gently,"Don't I make you a little nervouse. I am a slytherin afterall." Makato stepped back and beamed at the girl and continues to walk leaving the girl to catch up.

Kat watched him walk ahead a little bit and called after him. "Not nervous in the least little bit." She caught up with him and then stood in front of him. Kat stood on her toes and whispered in his ear, "Maybe you've forgotten that i'm in Gryffindor, brave at heart, and I like a little risk everynow and then!" She backed up a bit and gave him a sly little grin and a wink.

MAkato grinned nd walked on by "Whatever you say blue eyes"

Kat smiled at him and then suddenly remembered that she had to go up to the owlery to write her mother. "Oh holy flying hippogriffs, I have to run up to the owlery to send a letter to my mum. You can come with me if you'd like, or if you have somewhere else to be then you don't have to come along." she said to him with a sweet smile.

((i started a thread at the owlery, you may join if you would like to :D ))

"I have to drop somethings off I will Meet you there."Makato shouted as he hustled off to run some errands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back