Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl Dimitrow

OOC First Name
George
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4 Essence of Phoenix Ash
Hey guys,

So, i'm looking for RPs for this character, as I'm thinking of turning him into my main. I have a couple RPs set up, but my char still needs some friends and all that.

Biography
Here's a short biography for you to get a feel of the char, so if you think you have someone good for Karl, i'd welcome it. :)

Thanks in advance to anyone. :D

Hey there!

So, I'm just giving this charrie a shot, since she's my newest charrie at the moment and she's still not fully developed yet either (I depend on my RPs for that)... But here it goes...

Sabrina Godfrey is a sixth year Beauxbatons student. She grew up as an only child continuously being spoiled by her parents. Sabrina lived in London and had been staying there until she entered Beauxbatons, much to her parents' chagrin. Sabrina wanted nothing more than to experience adventure and live her life to the fullest and to learn to be independent. But of course, her parents' continuing to spoil her made it hard for others to accept her as she is, making her decide to stay in Beauxbatons. She is an adventurous, honest and friendly girl, although she has a knack for getting into trouble.

So, I can offer Sab here as just about anything.. xD .. You can ask me anything about her and I'll try my best to answer your questions.. :p

Everything sounds good. xD Just one thing - is Sabrina muggleborn? Did she know she was a wizard?

No, she isn't muggleborn.. She was just home-schooled until she transferred to Beauxbatons, and yes, she knew the whole time that she was a witch...

Ok, thanks. :) I'll start a topic some time today and PM you.

Alright! ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back