Royel Santiago-Cruz

Royel Santiago-Cruz

OOC First Name
Caleb
Wand
Beech Wand 14 1/4 Essence of Pixie Hair
Full Name:
- Royel: Variant of the word "royal". A royal is someone who has the status of king or queen or is a member of the king or queens's family. I find my first name to go along quite well with my first name because my middle name means "secret", so it is like I am a "royal secret". I think it is a unique first name. My father opposed it, and he still does, but Mom keeps him from changing it.

- Escondido: My middle name means "secret". Mom gave me this name because she did not know she was pregnant with me until she was 6 months along. She said it was like I was trying to "keep myself a secret" from her. I am not a very secretive person in real life, but sometimes my family members call me Secret in English. It just caught on. I don't complain about it though.

- Santiago: Mom's maiden name. We all have it just because she and my father weren't married to each other when they had Fabio. I often just go by my mom's maiden name because Santiago-Cruz is just a mouthful to say.

- Cruz: Father's surname. It is on Portuguese and Spanish decent, I think. I personally think Santiago sounds better.

Date of Birth:
- February 14, 2021

Current Age:
- Eleven

Basic Appearance:
- I guess I am short for my age. I have thick, long black hair, so I keep it in braids most of the time. I have goggles that I keep around with me for no real reason. I like to very comfortable clothing, like sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt. I do not dress up unless Father tells me to. I have almond shaped, dark brown eyes. My nose is bigger than a normal person's nose, but I get that from somewhere on my mother's side of the family. Currently, I do not have a lot of body hair, and I do not want a lot of body hair. Thinking of it now just feels weird. My lips are kind of plump, but definitely not thin. I always have chapstick on, so they are pretty soft. Not that any one but myself would know that.

Personality:
-

Family:
-

Pets:
-

Area of Residence:
- Rome, Italy

Blood Status:
- Pure Blood

Heritage:
- Half Italian, one quarter Salvadorian, and one quarter African.

Special Abilities:
-

Interests or Hobbies:
- Philosophies
- Activists
- Philosophers
- Reading
- Researching
- Exercising

Additional Skills:
-

Strengths: