Dominic
Full Name:
>> Rowan Coltsfoot

Date of Birth:
>> April 11, 2024

Current Age:
>> 19

Basic Appearance:
>> Short, about 4'7 in height. Around 120 pounds in weight. She's tiny, could easily mistaken for a part goblin if she were any shorter. Hair cut shoulder length, although with  some handy spells she can colour or it make it longer. Wears random selection of clothing, even flowers sometimes pinned to her shirt. She has eccentric taste and isn't afraid to show it. One of many reasons why her mum couldn't stand how out of the ordinary she looked.

Personality:
>> Rowan loud and outspoken. Sometimes things do come out of her mouth without a second thought, but she tries her hardest even apologizes loads if she offends or hurt anyone feelings. She calls it a bad habit, to everyone it's just a mesh of who she really is. Her sweet and apologetic side she gets from her dad. He soft on her, so she returns that kindness to most if it's justly deserved.

Family:
>> Robyn Hendrix
     Mother
     Half Blood
     Accounting

>> Ronan Coltsfoot
     Father
     Mixed Blood
     Wand maker

>> Cecily Coltsfoot
     Half sister
     Mixed blood
     Hogwarts Scotland | Ravenclaw

>> Rory Coltsfoot
     Half brother
     Mixed blood
     Hogwarts Scotland | Hufflepuff

>> Cosima Coltsfoot
      Stepmom
      Muggelborn
      St. Mungos Aide

Pets:
>> Parakeet named Sunny
     >> It was at muggel pet store while her mum went shopping elsewhere, Rowan caught sight of this green black feather bird looking over at her. For some reason when she moved, the bird moved with her. It followed her every steps. It was hilarious to Rowan that she bought him behind her mum's back. For like a month, he was a secret. Until he screeched his first word, he was no secret no more.

Area of Residence:
 Brightstone Village, NZ

Blood Status:
 >> Mixed blood. She convinced because of her height one of her ancestors must've been a goblin.

Heritage:
 >> Irish Canadian.

Special Abilities:
>> Thinking if she found out if she were part goblin maybe it'll trigger some inner ability.

Interests or Hobbies:
>> Pins, collecting all sorts of them. She likes finding them wherever she goes, since she's known to travel a lot. Even got a "Potter Stink" pin where she "found" it at Hogwarts Scotland during her school year there.

Strengths:
>> Her height, she learn to use it to get out of trouble when needed. Most of the trouble she cause due to her mum being annoying and her new husband as well.

>> Sticking up for beliefs in some way or somehow. Words aren't just enough, action usually what does the trick for her.

Weaknesses:
>> Height can be problem for her as well. When everyone looks down at you as if you were a child needing assistant with everything. It can get frustrating.

>> Her mouth, mostly by her mum. It used to get her in trouble all the time. Lately, it's been under control. Robyn's muggel husband used to think her random outbursts were tourettes. It improved as she left home. No need to wonder why.

Describe your character in three words:
>> Sneak, independent and blunt.

Favourite place to be:
>> Anywhere the grass is green and a clear view of the skies. Work keeps her away from nature. Visting Ronan occasionally by his seaside home another favourite place she likes to visit.

Friends:
>> Teddy Coltsfoot
      Best Friend
      Cousin
      HS Alumni
      Night bus driver

>> Tilda Coltsfoot
       Friend
       Cousin
       HS Alumni
       Automotive Regulation

Hogwarts House:
>> Hufflepuff

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
>> Rowan liked school, she just hated moving just two years before graduating. Luckily for her, she made friends pretty fast and she had her cousins and siblings around. With that, Rowan hopes were to graduate and her ambition was to one day work in the ministry.

Best school subjects:
>> Transfiguration and Charm. Spells are her thing, like her dad strength in wood work and wands passed down over to Rowan easily. It's the defense spells and nonverbal ones she really bad at.

Worst school subjects:
>> DADA

Extracurricular Activities:
>> Does bothering gnomes when the mind is bored counts?

Graduation:
>> HS: Hufflepuff, 2041

Current Job:
>> Ministry Worker - Floo Regulation Control

Plans for your future:

>> That's yet to be written!

Your Patronus:
>> A swarm of butterflies. Possibly for her love of the outdoors.

Your Patronus memory:
>> Any memory attempting to do something first regardless if it were her mum or dad. And the last memory of them as family.

Your Boggart:
>> Small spaces, ironically. Four walls closing in on her. Just being trapped in a small space and no air coming in. WHAT A NIGHTMARE!

Your Animagus:
>> Border Collie, playful creatures they are.

Mirror of Erised:
>> Top official in the Ministry, with a big house and relatives from all parts of the world visiting and celebrating all her achievements.

A page from your diary:
>> TODAY WAS STRESSFUL!

Train a handful of new colleagues of mines.
Because I was force to not ask too!!

I mean didn't mind it, but then I had to translate
two different languages, meaning they'll be
working different post on this side of the world.

Not here as I previously assumed.

I was already backed up on last week's work!!
It wasn't so bad, just wished I had prep for
this enduring lecture.

I'm tired. Miss dad having food already for
me when I would get home. Guess I'll settle
for something at the Leaks this evening! I
really should learn how to cook.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back