♣Hair Color: Auburn Red
♣Hair Style: Short/Above Shoulder
♣Eye Color: Ice Blue
♣Eye Shape: Round
♣Figure: Slim, Little muscles & Tall
♣Height: 5'6
♣Dress Codes: She only wears dresses, skirt and cocktail dresses

♫♫♫History of me♫♫♫

♫♫♫ Rosie Adriana Monique King is born on April 30 2000 to a death eater father; Christopher Erick King and a ministry official mother; Monique Leigh(Fillworth) King. Rosie has two sisters, both living in Brisbane, Australia; Rosie was the oldest of the King siblings. Rodelyn Jeniffer Madison King is the middle of the King siblings and was born on May 16 2001. She work on the front desk of the ministry of magic in Australia, married to a halfblood wizard who work in gringotts inA ustralia, with two kids whose going to be first years. While Rosalinda Alexis Ann King is the youngest and was born on June 10 2002, working in the department of magical games and sports as a representative for the quidditch league of Australia, she was also married to a quidditch player with one kid. Rosie's past was not that great for her. Rosie's parents broke up because of the death eater works her father was doing, Rosie was taken away from her mother and other siblings. Rosie was then enrolled at Hogwarts Scotlandwhere she wa sorted in Slytherin. Yes, she misses her mother and sisters but it was her father who brain washed her, saying that her mother had cheated on him on a young age Rosie thinks it was true and her father taught her to hate her mother. After her graduation, she married John Xavier Boniver, a muggleborn and got a daughter from him, it was then their relationship collide. They got a divorce in the muggle world and got their daughter's custody. After two years, Rosie and her daughter; Carmina Rhian Boniver move to New Zealand to live in peace and start a better life. it was then that she was betrayed by a muggleborn, a muggleborn that she oath to love forever betrayed her. Rosie started to hate muggles by then, never wanted her daughter to play with the little muggles. She promised to herself that she's going to make a revenge.♫♫♫

☼☼☼The Heart of my life☼☼☼

rlhnid.jpg

☼Name: Elliott Woods
☼Age: 22 years old
☼Relation to Rosie: Husband

312el92.jpg

☼Name: Carmina Rhian Boniver
☼Age: 6 years old
☼Relation to Rosie: Daughter

24gk8dg.jpg

☼Name: Rosalinda Alexis Ann (King) Silvertodd
☼Age: 24 years old