Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
It seemed like everyone was getting at least one rose based on the amount of roses Lyra alone had delivered. She was looking for a Ravenclaw to deliver her second to last rose. Someone had directed her to the student lounge. Lyra approached a boy she thought might be the boy she was looking for. "Hello, Are you Flavio?" she asked with a smile.

Flavio was in the student lounge after walking all the way up to the Ravenclaw tower so he could put the two rose's he'd already received in a safe place next to his bed. He was hoping to find Rory there but soon realized his friend was nowhere to be found. He was about to leave the room when someone interrupted him, asking his name. "Yes, I am Flavio." He answered, wondering why they were approaching him as he had already received two roses. He couldn't possibly get any more!
<i>
</i>

"Nice to meet you. I'm Lyra Potter, and I have a rose for you." the Gryffindor girl said with a grin as she pulled out a yellow rose. "Here you are!" she said brightly, handing the rose over.
Flavio,
Cheers,
Rory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back