Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Penny had asked around to find out who Noelle Maxwell was and what house he was in. He was a seventh year Hufflepuff, the oldest of all her rose recipients so far. Penny wasn't sure where he might be hanging out, so she headed to the fourth floor corridor and stood close to the entrance of the Hufflepuff Common Room. "Noelle Maxwell!" She called. Penny relied on either a friendly Hufflepuff finding him for her, or Noelle passing by himself. An older student did come by and although she had no idea what Noelle looked like, this person may at least know him, "Hey, I'm looking for Noelle Maxwell. Do you know him?"

Noelle got out of the room to find Sapphire. He planned on giving her something to wear for the dance. He had not asked her officially but he was hoping she would go with him. A first-year approached him and asked for him. He gave her a warm smile. "You're in luck. I am he."

''You are? Well that's great, I have a rose for you!'' Penny returned a smile, she was lucky to have found the older student so easily. She handed him the pink rose with an attached message, ''There you go, I hope that you like it!''

I never get colors. Have this one. ~Sapph

Noelle smiled at the rose and the note. Sapphire. He looked back to the girl. "Thanks! What's your name?" He knew how hard it was to deliver roses. He even had a hard time and he knew most of them but for a young girl, it would be a tremendous feat.

Noelle looked happy to have received his rose, reading the note with a smile, "You are welcome, Happy Valentines Day!" Penny was surprised that he wanted to know her name but she didn't mind telling him, "Oh I'm Penny." She said.

Noelle smiled at Penny. "Nice to meet you, Penny. Have you got roses yourself?", he asked in return. He did not know whether first years also got roses from their classmates.

Penny nodded, "Yes, well I've had one." She told him, clearly happy that she had received a rose. "It wasn't signed with a name, just from 'Your Knight in Shining Armour'." She laughed gently, feeling at ease talking to the seventh year, "But I have a pretty good idea who it's from."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back