Madeline Kaimarama

🏞️ Adventurous 🌳 Leader 🌳 Dragon enthusiast 🐉
OOC First Name
Jasmine
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Maddy’s next rose was for her own little brother, and she had a hunch as to where she might find him. She knew Seb hadn’t paid much attention to the roses, beyond his involvement in growing them through the Wild Patch, and she doubted he was expecting any, except maybe hers. That said, he would probably be outside. This was a more realistic target for Totara, so she told him to find Seb and watched as the little dragon soared into the sky, before veering sharply down towards the lake. She followed, and there was her brother, sitting peacefully on the pebbled beach. She came up behind him. “Boo!”

Inside the school was too much for Seb today. There were so many people moving about with the rose deliveries, making the crowds even bigger and more chaotic than usual as they shouted people's names. His siblings' attitudes made more sense now; of course Maddy would enjoy this overwhelming chaos, and of course Wills wouldn't. Now he thought about it, Sebastian liked the idea of the roses, but the deliveries were horrible. So when the bell rang for lunch, he escaped down to the lakeside for some peace and quiet. Seb looked up abruptly as his sister's voice came from behind him, followed quickly by her dragon. "Maddy! Hi, you startled me. How's it going?"

Maddy gave her brother a sunny smile. “I’m doing great! Rose deliveries are always so much fun! It’s like a grand quest, to go and find people all over the castle and bring them a little bit of joy.” Maddy collapsed on the grass beside Sebastian, and Totara swooped down to perch on her knee. “Speaking of which . . .” she rummaged in her basket, “I have one for you!”

Thank you for being such a nice roommate
<3 Connor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back