Madeline Kaimarama

🏞️ Adventurous 🌳 Leader 🌳 Dragon enthusiast 🐉
OOC First Name
Jasmine
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Maddy had always meant to explore the dungeons, but never quite got round to it, so when her next rose delivery was a Slytherin, she eagerly headed downstairs. Maddy knew the way to the Slytherin common room, since her brother and one of her best friends lived there, but by the look of the crowd she saw on the way, a lot of people didn't. She pointed some of her fellow rose deliverers in the right direction, all the while enquiring after her particular target, and occassionally calling out the name in the hope that she would be nearby and actually hear. "Sapphire Michaels! Do you know Sapphire Michaels? Saaapphiiire!" It was a lovely name, and Maddy began to say it with a singsong lilt, purely for fun.

Sapphire was on her way back to the dorms when she heard a voice calling her name. Surprised, she followed the sound. She sure was popular lately. She didn't think she even knew this many people. Maybe it was from Mervyn? A rose delivery was the only thing she could think of. She stepped around the corner and nearly ran into the kid calling her name. "Whoa! Hey. I'm Sapphire. What you want?"

Maddy beamed at the girl who said she was Sapphire, though she didn't look as enthusiastic about it as Maddy was. "Hi! I want to tell you that you have a cool name! Aaaand," she paused dramatically, "to give you a rose!" That was really kind of obvious, but a little showmanship was always a lot of fun. Maddy pulled a yellow rose out of her basket, attempting a flourish, but fumbling it and very nearly dropping the rose. "Whoops," she said, giggling. "Here you go!"

Sapph gave a half grin to the girl. "Thanks, I think." She reached out for the rose, laughing as the girl nearly dropped it. "Alright, thanks. What's your name?" She inquired, free hand in her pocket as she twirled the rose between her fingers. Might as well be friendly, right?

Maddy grinned. "I'm Maddy, nice to meet you." Sapphire didn't seem to be all that keen, even on being friendly, but Maddy had enthusiasm enough for the both of them. "Here's your note," she added brightly, as she pulled it out. Maybe this would make the girl cheer up all the way. That was the aim, after all: spreading cheerfulness and friendship.

Sapphire,

Thanks for being a friend.

Xxx Diana

Sapph smiled and took the note. "Thanks, kid." She scanned it quickly. Diana, Jake, Em. Her friends were pretty sweet... when they wanted to be. She reached into her pocket and produced her last chocolate sucker. "Here ya go." She smiled at the girl. "Running around all day must be annoying. Have a treat on me."

Maddy was pleased that Sapphire looked happier once she took the note. That was the point, after all, to make people happy. “You’re very welcome!” she said, then smiled wider when the girl gave her a chocolate. “Really? Oh, thanks! That’s really nice of you! I’m really enjoying it, actually, but I could do with a little energy boost.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back