Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Ebony Wand with Essence of Chimaera Scale
With a few roses down, Christopher moved on in his mission as a delivery cupid, hoping to track down the other Gryffindors before they separated throughout the castle. Exiting the common room in the morning rush, the wizard circled around the groups of people on their way to the Great Hall, finally picking out the person he was looking for and tapping her on the shoulder before he could lose sight of her. "Hey hey. Are you Falon Urie by chance?" The wizard asked with a broad smile, cheap cupid wings jostling on his back as he searched from her rose in his basket.

The day really meant nothing to Falon, though the young girl knew her twin was in a relationship, she couldn't think of anything worse right now. She had to focus on the upcoming game and her studies; she didn't know how anyone had time for a girlfriend or boyfriend. Besides, no one around tickled her fancy anyway. Falon spun around when she was tapped on her shoulder, and had to smile at the boy wearing wings. "That's me. Can I help you?" She assumed he was looking for someone else.

Yes! Score. The wizard was getting better at putting some names to faces. "Sweet. I actually have a rose to give to you." Christopher responded, digging in his basket of flowers to find the one that had her name attached. The note that accompanied it was disappointingly plain, but perhaps she'd still appreciate it all the same. "Here you are!" He said finally, handing over one of the many yellow-coloured roses.

Love always,
Lyra

A look of confusion grew on Falon's face, wondering who on earth would have given her a rose. Still, a smile grew on her face as she took the yellow rose, and read it. Falon had been quite busy and hadn't seen her friend as often as she would've liked to, but she never expected a rose from her. The young Gryffindor looked up at the boy. "Thanks. I hope you enjoy giving out the rest of them." Falon said, unable to stop herself from smiling. She was going to have to give her friend a huge hug, which was definitely something Falon didn't do often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back