Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
The final rose Flavio was due to deliver that day was to a name he knew belonged to one of the Ravenclaw prefects. He therefore decided to walk all the way up to the common room, hoping to find him there. He was lucky enough to spot the boy on the second floor corridor before he got too far, and approached the prefect with a polite smile on his face. "Hello! I have a rose for you." Flavio said, picking the yellow rose from his bucket and holding it out towards the older boy.​
<i>
</i>

Tholomyes was walking out of the school, or heading out of the school when he was stopped. he instantly recognised the boy as Flavio, one of his chasers, one of his favourite chasers. He smiled at the boy, "Oh a rose," he took the rose from the boy and held it in her hands. It was a yellow rose, and he did love it, "Thanks Flavio," he thanked the boy, he wondered who it was from, and hoped it was from Emma, but maybe it wasn't. it was yellow but he knew he was a little more open with his feelings and maybe he should've thought to be more discreet. He hadn't thought of that, but he shook that thought out his mind, "Is there a note?"

Flavio smiled when Theo accepted the rose, nodding when he was thanked. When the prefect asked if there was a note, Flavio muttered a quick "yes, there is a note somewhere" before finding it in his bucket and handing it over. "Happy Valentine's day!" Flavio said, waiting for Theo's reaction.​
<i>
</i>
Tholomyes Fontaine said:
To Tholomyes,

Take this rose in appreciation for being my friend. I hope you get many other roses too.

From,
Lilyanna.

Theo smiled and took the note, reading through it quickly with a grin, it was nice to have a rose from Lilyanna. He liked her, and was happy to have sent it back to her. "Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you get some roses too," the teen smiled to the younger chaser and nodded. He intended to go find Emma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back