Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Sturdy Willow Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
The only things Nixon knew about Lilyanna hope was that the girl was in Slytherin, and a prefect. With this limited information and a bright yellow rose to deliver to her, he had decided to wait outside the prefect's common room, thinking he would have a greater chance of finding her there than anywhere else in the castle. Nixon leant against the wall across from the door, waiting until someone walked out so he could ask them where to find the girl he was looking for. "Hello!" He greeted the first face he saw leaving the room. "Do you know where I can find Lilyanna Hope?" He asked, smiling wide.​

Lilyanna never really went to the prefect's common room. It was another unnecessary room where people could sit and gossip about absolutely nothing. But during a recent prefect's meeting, Lilyanna had left her reading book sitting on one of the armchairs and so she had to go back to get it. The girl's heart began to race as she made her way there, and when she saw the book exactly where she had left it, she took a sigh of relief before quickly picking it up and walking straight back out to the common room. But before she was able to make her way back to her dormitory she was stopped by a small Hufflepuff boy asking where he could find her. "But... that's me." she said, wondering if the boy was just playing a joke on her. She hoped he would be quick.

Nixon smiled even wider when the girl he spoke to turned out to be exactly who he was looking for. He looked for the yellow rose in his bucket and pulled it out, holding it towards her. "Lilyanna Hope, this rose is for you!" He exclaimed, waiting to see her reaction and hoping she would be happy to receive a rose.​

Lilyanna watched as the boy took out a yellow rose from his bucket and handed it over to her. She didn't think anyone would want to send her a rose and took it with a raised eyebrow, wondering whether it was a mistake or not. "Did it come with a note?" she asked skeptically, hoping it was a good note.

The girl did not immediately seem happy about receiving the rose and it made Nixon feel guilty. However he was still yet to deliver to her the note meant to go with the rose, and he hoped that is what would make her happy as he dug his hand into his bucket to retrieve it. "There is a note, it's riiiiight, here!" Nixon said, smiling at himself for finding the note. He handed it to the girl, hopeful that this would make her happy if the rose did not.​
Lilyanna Hope said:
Lilyanna,

Thanks for being the best sort of friend I could've ever asked for. You have been so kind to me all these years, you are an amazing person. Thank you

Theo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back