Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
As per his usual routine for rose deliveries, Flavio wanted to get all the roses in his basket delivered that morning, so he could spend the remainder of the day focusing on his other responsibilities around the castle where someone could find him and deliver a rose to him if there was one with his name on it. He never expected to receive roses, but given November was his girlfriend, he would be surprised to not receive at least one from her, if not any yellow roses from his friends. The first rose in Flavio's basket was for Gabriella Tillington, a girl Flavio considered an acquaintance from tutoring her a few years ago and also from delivering roses to her occasionally. It was convenient he was delivering another rose to her that year, and he headed down from Ravenclaw tower and to the fourth floor hoping to run into her.

When he spotted her walking a few steps ahead, he quickened his own steps to catch up with the girl. "Gabriella!" Flavio said to capture her attention, a smile appearing on his face. "Good morning, I have a rose to deliver to you." He explained, hoping she would have time to accept the rose so his first delivery of the day could be completed.​
<i>
</i>

Gabriella was on her way from breakfast to the common room, her mind on the dance tonight. She had a dress, but was wondering if she should go. She had no one to go with, really, and that was generally how she spent time at dances and events. But she had liked the Valentine's dance last year, and she usually found some classmates to talk to. It would probably be better to go, that way she could work on her friendships in her year. As she made her decision, she heard someone call her name. The girl looked up to see Flavio, an older boy she knew from tutoring and a previous rose delivery. She gave him a smile. "Good morning." She said. "Really? Thank you." She added when he said he had a rose for her. She was eager to see who it was from. Maybe Frankie?

Flavio nodded to Gabriella, then looked to his basket to fish out the yellow rose that was meant for her. Inconveniently the rose for her was close to the bottom of the basket, but Flavio managed to take it out eventually, glad that the thorns were removed from the roses in that moment more than ever. When the rose was in his hand he held it out, making sure the note was attached. "There you go, happy valentines day!" Flavio said, smiling at the hufflepuff. Hopefully recieving this rose would be a bright start to Gabriella's day.​
<i>
</i>
Note said:
It was lovely talking to you again at the Yule Ball. Happy Valentines, Gabriella!

Alexis

Gabriella waited patiently while Flavio looked for her rose. It seemed to be on the bottom of the basket, so it took a little while. When he gave it to her, she smiled at him gratefully. "Thank you Flavio. Are you having a good Valentine's day yourself?" She asked him as she opened the note. She read it and was surprised by the sender. Alexis was a nice girl and they had talked at a few events, but Gabriella hadn't expected a rose from her. Touched, she vowed to thank the girl the next time she saw her in class. "Did you get any roses yet?" She asked Flavio, as she didn't want to seem disinterested. She was sure he had a girlfriend, so he probably had at least received one from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back