Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
(Pink for Emilia Manning, open after Daphne)

Knowing the next recipient on his list was in Hufflepuff, Flavio walked up to the fourth floor optimistic he would find her eventually. One thing he did not know however was what exactly this girl looked like, so when he reached the corridor he asked around the students that were there, hoping someone could tell him where Emilia Manning was.

Emilia had received two roses, and was happy about it. One was from Derek, and she held it especially close as she made her way to the common room. She had just about cried when she read his message asking to be his girlfriend, and she wanted to put it somewhere safe before she went to find him and say yes. But her attention was caught when she heard someone ask around for her. Emilia turned her head. "I'm Emilia Manning." She said softly.

When a girl eventually spoke up saying she was Emilia Manning, Flavio looked over and smiled. He quickly walked over to her, looking for the pink rose in his basket. "I have a rose for you, here it is." He said as he found the rose and held it out to her, making sure the note was attached to the stem.

Emilia, I have sent you a few roses for this valentines day celebration. Go to the ball with me? Be my valentine.

Derek

Emilia's eyes grew wide at the sight of another pink rose. Had Derek sent her more than one? Or was someone pulling a joke on her? She took it from him and remembered to thank him quickly before nearly tearing open the note. The first thing she saw was Derek's name, and she couldn't help smiling. He had sent her more than one rose! He was so sweet. "Thank you!" She said again, with more enthusiasm this time. She really needed to find Derek so she could answer his questions and thank him for this sweet gesture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back