Oliver Boone

california kid · indecisive
OOC First Name
Alexis
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Oli had been kicking his soccer ball around on the lawn and then onto the lake front somewhat aimlessly in the hopes to work on his foot work more than anything. While doing so he got distracted by his own thoughts on magic and had let the ball roll off into a garden. He sighed to himself for getting so distracted and rushed after his ball which had gotten into a rose bush. He carefully picked it up to avoid the thorns and trying to avoid further damages to the flowers. After Oliver had stood up with the ball under his arm he looked around him to see a rather large rose garden - he hadn't really noticed so far that this was here. He began to walk around when he stopped and noticed that this wasn't just a rose bush for the sweet smell or the look of it but instead it was a memorial for a first year who had died. Instantly Oli cringed. He didn't know when this girl had died or how but he didn't realize how dangerous a place like this could be until then. He didn't want to die at Hogwarts and thought maybe she had died in the forest that the teachers all seemed to be so against. The boy swallowed hard at the thought of what could have gotten her in the forest seeing as he didn't know what manner of beasts and monsters were in the world. Oliver sat down on the bench across from the memorial and rose garden and let his fearful imagination run wild.

Bern try to walk at the lakefront in the corner of Rosebush and suddenly see their year level and his Hufflepuff boy, Bern try to watch what he is doing, and when he saw that the boy was so playful, Bern tries to introduce himself. Hi, I'm Bern 1st year Gryffindor, why are doing in this place Bern try to interact with his batchmate.

Oliver looked up upon hearing someone approach him. He saw a boy he didn't recognize and nodded his head in greeting, not really expecting to be spoken to. Still the Hufflepuff boy listened and responded in kind, "Hey dude. I'm Oli." He moved over on the bench for the boy to sit down if he wanted to, truth was Oliver wasn't really bothered one way or another but thought it was polite and it would be what his mother would want him to do.

Bern sits to the side of Oli, are you bored like me my 1st-year colleague was so busy, that why I'm here in this place how about you?

Bern asks another question, Oli are you enjoying your sorted house? , because mine was okay but I'm feeling lonely my cousin at the higher level was so busy, I want a close friend Bern stopped because he so talkative now, Bern waiting for the answer of Oli and wish that he not annoying for being chatty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back