Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Karissa
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Rigid Cedar Wand with Doxy Wing Core
With Valentine's Day going on and stuff I thought that I might give this a go! I've been thinking of posting something like this for a couple of days now but wasn't really sure if I should until now.

Mitchell North
giphy.gif

Mitchell is proud, kind-hearted, and incredibly ambitious. He's a workaholic who doesn't like to make mistakes whilst busy with something. He thinks he's fairly stern towards people at times but that's honestly just because he likes structure and knowing that he can rely on people to do what they have to do - he's trying to relax a bit more each and every day. Mitchell comes from a family who has lived among Muggles their entire life so had plenty of experience with Muggles before taking the job as Muggle Studies professor at Hogwarts at the start of Y34. Because of his age (35), Mitchell is pretty much ready to settle down with someone and start a family of his own rather than babysitting his godchildren. He's heterosexual so yeah, he'd be looking for a woman to date.

That's pretty much it. Feel free to PM me if you want to know more about Mitchell, or maybe even about my other characters, I'll be more than happy to answer any questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back