Status
Not open for further replies.

Mallory Malkin

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" with a core of Tail of Charmed Newt
Hi,

I am bored of doing shopkeeper work, hey I am not going to quit it but for a change I need someone to Rp with since the Home For Holiday section is closing and I can no longer Rp with andrew.So anyone intrested.

hi im interested

i will

I thought she was asking for ppl who were not students since we won't be able to view Home For The holidays soon.

Sorry took long to reply.Yes, I was asking for adult characters.I would love to RP with you, Adrian. Have any ideas?

i can on my other acc!!! Luna Gray =)

Mallory Malkin said:
Sorry took long to reply.Yes, I was asking for adult characters.I would love to RP with you, Adrian. Have any ideas?
How about some of the shopkeeper RP in Brightstone or something?? I'm also Elliot Keaton, the new Brightstone General Store owner and would love to get to know my fellow shopkeepers.

Yeah I would love to RP with Luna Gray and Elliot Keaton.I am sorry to do this but Ardian is small to Rp with Mallory as she is 30 and we wont have any common topic besides business.

Sorry i forgot to write what I actually wanted, I have stared a new post in Brighstone Chamber ....

Posted :D :D

Keep in mind Elliot is only 20 sumthing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back