Rogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy Adams

Troy. Is. Back.

Chris_Brown_1_2_3.jpg

And he is more-evil than ever. But for Troy to be evil, he needs some rp's to be evil with. :)

What Troy Needs:

Flings.
These may seem innocent, and Troy may seem innocent to begin with, and if he likes the girl, then he will stay the night. But Troy is two-faced, and the minute he doesn't like you anymore, he will kick-you out. Any girls that are up for this would be good. Fellow Death-Eaters could be interesting!!!

Fellow-Evils.
Death-Eater or Not, I need someone for Troy to be Pure-Evil with. :)

Victims.
People for Troy to be evil too, this may be with the help of other Fellow-Evils/Death-Eaters.

I don't mind Bridget being a fling/victim (no killing though haha!). She's a pretty sweet girl, but can be an utter cow if you get on her wrong side. Still developing her tbh, but let me know :)

How bout childhood//school enemies? She from the same area as him (I need something to work with xD) and they attended the same school too. If that's fine I'll tell you more about her and we can rp after a while, I'm swamp with rp so I can't do much >_<

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back