Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Dederick
Wand
Briars rowan, 15", with centaur (aspens) tail hair and my werewolf fur
after a morning on the pitch half wishing to be hit once she had calmed down and started playing a sort of tennis game with her sister she had been hit by a rogue bluddger, which had been set up by one of the slytherin quidditch team. Briar slowly made her way up from the qudditch pitch with Madlyn. her shoulder was hurting and now that the adrenalin was leaving her system it was only getting worse. she paused at the door and set her broom to hover next to her and then hanging her bag over it. she knew that her sister would probably gladly help her carry her things but she didn't wan't to admit defeat, especially to the slytherin team. "sorry i am being so slow" she said to her sister her face contorted in pain and her eyes starting to water. Eventually she made it to the hospital wing. she sat sat on one of the waiting chairs trying to find a position that would make it less painful she wasn't having much luck.

Aisling wasn't having a very busy day. There had been a few broken fingers, from a fight some first years had gotten into, but they were fixed in seconds. She was in the middle of sorting her filing system when a girl walked in. She looked a bit wild, lots of hair, an athletic build. She looked like a quidditch player. "I'll be there in a second." she called, placing the files on her desk and closing the door behind her. She walked over to the "cosy corner." as she called it. She'd set it up with armchairs and a coffee table, it was right beside the fire, so that when it was cold the students would be warm.

"Hello, I'm Madame Finnigan, but you can call me Aisling, what is the problem?" she asked, in her bright, Irish lilt. She had already guessed it was a quidditch inccident, the girl was shifting in her seat and looked to be in pain. "What's your name love?" she asked, croushing down to have a better look at her injury.

"It's okay sis, don't worry. Besides your pretty bad arse right now, your made of steel" Madlyn laughed. These were some encouraging words she could think to cheer her up, but she really meant them. She walk Briar to one of the beds and let her slump to wait for a healer. "Did you caught who it was that hit you?" she asked, however her question was intrrupted by the school's healer. Madlyn sighed, This is my sister Briar and she's hurt." it was funny saying sister. Who would of though in a million years a European girl and Native Blood Indian would consider themselves sister? It was like a great big peace between the girl and a long overdue apology for what happen many, many years ago. "She was attack and I think it's the right arm" she felt silent and sat on the cot right next to Briar.​

Briar couldn't help but smile at her sisters words. growing up the way she had done she had grown used to some physical pain and discomfort but she was still in great pain. "bad arse is pretty cool but steel seems to be pretty painful, maybe being made from feathers would be better" she joked back. it was a lame joke but the best she could do in the situation. when she reached the wing and she could rest her shoulder on the bench the pain went down but it still wasn't good. "yep, i caught her. she was that girl of the slytherin team, the seeker. Jayden i think. after this i will be going to see professor Kingsley" she said as she waited for the nurse. "maybe it would be better to see the professor now, this can wait a while" she said just about to get up when the nurse arrived. once the nurse introduces herself and Madlyn had introduced her and said what had happened she said her version of the story hello Aisling. I was hit in the shoulder by a bludger twice and i think i may have hurt it" she said. she was pretty sure that something was broken but she didn't know what. she pulled her right arm across her body and took hold of her left shoulder. she wished she hadn't just touching it sharpened the pain and she realised that it felt wrong, it sort of slumped down at the top and stuck out at the back. she winced and quickly pulled her hand away her eyes starting to water. she knew that now she was in the hospital wing she would be looked after and there wouldn't be anyone looking at her and thinking that she was weak.

OOCOut of Character:
It is basically a broken clavicle, and fractured scapula

Aisling carefully examined the girls shoulder, her shoulder blade and collar bone were broken. It wasn't too hard to tell, pressing slightly, to make sure. Yes, definetly.
Aisling nodded, as the girl introduced her friend. "Do you know if someone set the bludger on you?" she asked, as she walked into her office, to retrieve some potion. "Okay, I can mend the bones straight away, but there could be some internal bleeding-bruising, so I'll give you a potion to make sure there's no muscular damage." she smiled, taking out her wand.

She placed her hand on the girls shoulder, pointing her wand directly at the collar bone. "Brackium emendo." she stated clearly, and the bone knit back together. "Okay, that's going to hurt, soI'll give you a minute before I do the other one-do you want some pumpkin juice?" she asked, getting a glass.

After a few minutes she turned to Briar again and performed the spell, this time at the shoulder blade. The bone knit back together with a click, and Aisling felt the area, to make sure it had set in the right place. "Yes, that seems alright." she smiled. she took the bottle out of her pocket and spooned it out, luckily she'd made a new batch that morning. "Here you go, noe it doesn't taste nice, but it'll make sure there's no lasting damage." she smiled, handing the spoon to Briar.

"You should rest here for a while, so that the bones will have time to recover fully." she added, as she returned the bottle to her office, many students thought they could leave straight away, but it could be dangerous, and she didn't want her bones re-breaking.

</SIZE></FONT>
Madlyn watched in silence, it all seems so painful. she was glad Briar gave her the name, after this she didn't think Briar would be saying much due to the recovery. "Don't worry yourself about it now, we can handle her later" she stayed seated, she stuck around to keep her company for couple minutes or till she was ask to leave. "How does it feel?" she asked afterwards, minutes have passed and Madlyn sat there, anxious. She was able to keep her anger tame, even if she wanted to give Jaden a little taste of her own medicine.​
<FONT font="Monaco"><SIZE size="75">

briar felt the nurse examining her shoulder. she winced slightly when the nurse pocked it as it felt like a knife to her. "yup, it was one of the slytherins, Jaden i think she is called, the seeker on their quidditch team" she said in reply to the nurses question, when she thought her mind wont off the pain. so she tried to think about what she would have done back home if she had broken her shoulder. she had gotten about as far as tying the arm to the body and chewing some pain killing leaves when the nurse returned with some potion. when the spell was cast she felt an odd feeling, it wasn't pain as such sort of more discomfort s the bones moved themselves into the right position, and knitted together. "yep. I'll tell professor kingsley s soon as i am out of here. I hope she gets some decent punishment" she said once the nurse had left them. a few moments later the nurse returned and did the second bone, and she felt the same feeling across her back. thankfully with the bones fixed much of the pain had gone and she was ready to leave. however the nurse gave her some potion to reduce the bruising and take the swelling down. bracing herself for the worst she tok it and found it not to bad, in fact she recognised many of the plants in there form her childhood. she was about to et up and thank the nurse when she was told that she had to wait for a while whilst her bones restrengthened. she looked at madlyn as if to say do i have to, before knowing that her sister wouldn't let her leave until the nurse said she would be okay. instead she leaned back in the chair and smiled to the nurse "thank you Aisling. how long do i have to wait" she said she had never been the most patient person and she get very fidgety if she had to sit still for too long. "I feel all better now" she said to Madlyn, however in truth the muscle still felt tender and bruised a little but she knew that the potion wouldn't kick in immediately. she moved her arm around to prove it.

"If I wasn't this tall, seven to be exact feet tall, I would've been.." she finished the rest of her sentence in her mind. The nurse still being there, told her enough not to say such ridiculous threats. I bet I can scare her, damn snakes. It's like they never learn, always abusing their magic. Never using it for good always using to get what they want. "What's her deal with you anyways? I mean, really you never mention having problems with her in the past. What brought this up all of a sudden?" it's some answers she wanted to know and may have not remember what Briar said earlier. She was to busy fuming of her batter sister's arm. Madlyn stood up and walk to the windows. No sight of Jaden linger around, she must be in the dungeon. She wanted to go down there and scare the living crap of the little Slytherin, but her native ways refuse to let Jaden get the best of her. "Man she so lucky right now" Madlyn fume and sat down on the same cot she occupied before ranting her hate of the Slytherin girl.

Briar had lost track of how tall Madlyn had gotten, to her she was just madlyn. when she said she was 7 foot she realised that she actually was rather tall. "Madlyn there is no need to get so worked up. I'm okay now. we can always sort it out later" she said realising that her friend was getting angry at the girl. and she knew that if she did anything rash then she would be the one in trouble as she was different. "as much as i dislike the snakes there is no point getting in trouble over this. you want to make a good impression for next year" she said trying to calm her sister down. she didn't want Madlyn to get in to trouble for her. "I don't know, maybe its because i am better at quidditch than her. I had never met her before the match" she said truthfully. she was starting to feel madlyns fury. it made her fidgety. she hated being still for too long, and now she felt the urge to go for a run. but first she needed food. she drank some of the pumpkin juice from the glass that the the nurse had given to her. she then reached into her bag, still hanging off the broom. she took out a couple of apples "want one" she said trowing one to Madlyn before she had time to reply. her shoulder felt a little odd but at least it had pretty much stopped hurting. "she is lucky right now, but not for much longer." she said knowing that she had just met someone who was going to indefinitely grind her gears.

Madlyn sighed. "If I wasn't so different for one day than I would really go down there and kick her arse, but your right" she sat in the middle of the cot, surprisingly the springs were keeping her weight and height up. You can always count on Hogwarts for making everything compatible for part giants like herself. "Plus dad's here, and I just wished for once he wasn't now. Him being around makes it tough for me you know? Like I haven't been at my best because the pressure on and if he's here" at first she was happy but than he being here, she wasn't performing at her best with school work. In fact she wanted to drop most her class and not have to give a rat arse about it, it was a whole new exposure she was showing only to Briar and her other professors.

She felt stupid, realizing soon enough she had change the subject to her. Madlyn sat up and accepted the offered apple. She smile and thank Briar, taking a big bite out of it she munch on the fruit. "So your going to tell Professor Kingsley about it? I would say that's not enough" but the whole perfect badge would be gravely lost if she acted out on impulse. "Hope she gets what she deserves and more, stupid Slytherin" she said shaking her head.

Briar was surprised that Madlyn was so fired up about this. she was also surprised at how coolheaded she was being. the previous year she had gotten into a duel with a couple of sixth year snakes in the forest, for very little reason (mainly the guy had been firing curses at the trees not knowing she was there and she had thought that he was firing them at her). this time she decided she would stick to the rules, as she would hopefully convince her sister to do the same. but next time, next time she would not be as nice. when Her sister taked about her farther being at the school like that she was a little taken aback she had been sure that she liked having her farther at the school. she was thankful for what he had done for her even though she didn't think of him as a farther, or even as jackson. to her he was either Madlyns dad or Professor Margera. "why do you have to live up to his, or anyones expectations. surly he would like you to just be you." she said realising that she had been sending too much tie around her first year friend Minoas who often came out with comments like these that seemed way above his age.
"I will be telling Professor Kingsleys soon as i leave here. I hope she gets what she deserves too, hopefully that would be being kicked off the team and in detention. something horrid" she said wondering what would kind of trouble the girl would get into.

Madlyn blinked, studying her long thick fingers, she fiddle with her fat index finger. It wasn't really fat, the whole finger was thick and long compare to anyone else her own age, she saw them fat but to her sister Briar or anyone else, they were long and extraordinary different. It made no difference, her fingers were least part of her body that stood out the most, nothing can compare to her height. Her weight was that twice the size of a normal girl, bit it gradually fit her height. She shrug, much like an adolescent child, she didn't know why she had to feel the pressure of doing good. To be honest, it wasn't her father, it wasn't her mom who brought the pressure. Matter factually this pressure was new and as she stared at her ring finger, she look away from Briar's gaze. A mixture of it was Briar, plus the lives of everyday muggels, she can not contain the fact she might feel jealous, a little jealous of how they lived and how Briar could live a normal life after school, amongst the muggels, perhaps away from the wizarding world. Briar had the chance, she knew though, that the wild red head will never choose that life, the life she may have wanted, but wasn't so sure at all if living normal would suit Madlyn at all.

In a confused battle with her thoughts, she stood up and expressed her long arms to the skies. "Should we go now?" she ask Briar, she pretended nothing matter, but to get back to the common room. She stretched her arms more, and relax them to her side after unwinding a little. She forgot completely why she was mad in the first place, everything sort of just worked out on it's own.

Briar realised that there was something on her sisters mind, something unrelated to the incident that they had just had. she stood up and sat next ho her. and put her good right arm around her back (as it was just a little high to reach her shoulders. she knew that it must be hard for madlyn to be so different from everyone else. but she didnt see madlyn as any different, to hr she was just madlyn, her closest friend and sister. "are you okay" she asked hopeing that Madlyn was good. she didn't like seeing people upset, and she always did what she could to counteract that.
when Madlyn got up and asked if they should go she got up too. "great idea, i think that we have been here long enough. and i'm hungry" she said. she was never not hungry, and all of the excitement of the morning had made her more hungry than normal. she started to make her way to the door hopeing that the nurse wouldn't stop them. her stomach gurgled and she decided not to take the things back to the common room until she went back there, she sometimes had a very one track mind, and now that she was thinking about food she wouldn't think about anything else.

"I'm fine, are you okay? I'm not the one that got hurt" she asked her sister, smiling she forgot why she had stop to think about anything right now. Her sister mention being hungry, reminded the part giant she was hungry to. She heard the grumbling sound her stomach echoed and it pain her as she walk. "I think you and I agree finally" she rubbed her stomach and left the stuffy hospital wing. The nurse had let them be for now, otherwise it was safe to go and hunt for food in the great hall. She had the slightest idea what she wanted to eat, watermelon, fresh cut watermelon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back