Robyn Ashley Black

Robyn Black

rihannawt8.jpg

Introducing: ROBYN ASHLEY BLACK

- Birth Date: December 30[sup]th[/sup], 2011
- Current Age: Ten years, and soon to be eleven.
- Basic Appearance:
- &&TheHair Long brown hair, that often appears to be placed perfectly around her shoulders and face. She has straight bangs that are just past her thinly shaped eye brows. She straightened it sometimes and curls it at others, but she rarely ever puts her hair up and when she does it is because she is dancing.
- &&TheEyes Although Robyn is young she does wear a ring of make up around her almond shaped brown eyes. At times her eyes can appear hazel or blue depending on what she is wearing and how the sun is hitting her at that second, so she often describes her eyes as multicoloured.
- &&TheBasics She has suple, clear skin, except her hands. Robyn's hands have often been described as leathery so she puts on hand lotion daily. Robyn is tall, gangly and has not yet grown into her body, making her natural beauty lessened by this. She has full and usually glossed lips that are more often then not pulled into a wide smile, showing her pearly whites.
- Parents:
- &&TheFather Joe Black. [32 Years Old] Joe was an attendie of Hogwarts England and was sorted into Gryffindor. Only two years after his graduation his long-time lover informed him that he was to be a father. This was when he picked up himself and his fiancee to his home city of New York City, New York, United States of America. He opened a dojo for Karate-ka as he had always dreamed to, and because he was already a fifth degree black belt he was the head Sensei and still is to this day, now with a tenth degree black belt.
- &&TheMother Vanessa Black. [31 Years Old] Vanessa was a home schooled student of magic, and lived in England where she met Joe Black who she fell in love with at 11 years old but didn't know about this until she was 15 when they began dating. When she was 19 she found out that she was pregnant, was then engaged to by Joe and moved to New York with him completely willingly. She works as an administrator for his dojo and holds a second degree black belt.
- Pets: Three month old pug: Rusty.
- Area of Residence: New York City, U.S.A
- Blood status: Mixed Blood
- What would their Patronus be? A Magpie
- What would their Boggart be? Currently unknown.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) A Badger
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Making her father proud of her.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? When her family travelled to England to visit her Grandma. She had a great time seeing her grandmother for the very first time. Although it is likely this will change over the next seven years.

Hello Robyn.
Here are some questions that popped up in my mind.
1.Why would her patronus be a magpie?
2.Will Rusty be coming to Hogwarts?
3.Do you have any siblings, if yes who are they, what's their age, are the witches/wizards?
4.Is there a particular reason as to why your parents are doing a muggle job instead of any wizarding occupation?
5.Which house is Robyn likely to be sorted in?
6.Write five words that describe Robyn best?
7.Will Robyn consider going into a realtiontship in a young age, if no, why?

Okay that's for now, I will think of more questions to help you once you answer these :D

1.Why would her patronus be a magpie?
Magpie's are refined, intelligent, social and expressive birds, all traits that Robyn posses.
2.Will Rusty be coming to Hogwarts?
As Rusty is a dog and dogs aren't allowed at Hogwarts I don't believe he will be, but I can always try to sneak him in can't I? ;)
3.Do you have any siblings, if yes who are they, what's their age, are the witches/wizards?
No, I do not have any siblings.
4.Is there a particular reason as to why your parents are doing a muggle job instead of any wizarding occupation?
My Mom and Dad always loved Karate, and never really fit into the magical world, or so I was told.
5.Which house is Robyn likely to be sorted in?
I believe that I would be in either Ravenclaw or Slytherin because I am extremely ambitious, however, I am not snarky and sly like most Slytherins, and although I am intelligent I wouldn't say I am above average.
6.Write five words that describe Robyn best?
Ambitious, refined, social, outspoken && independant.
7.Will Robyn consider going into a realtiontship in a young age, if no, why?
No I will not! I'm eleven, why would I need to be in a relationship with someone? That is foolish and for girls that think that they cannot be happy on their own, mainly the girls that enjoyed Disney stories as children. The girls that are always saved by some good looking man. No thank you. I'm an independant person, and that is how I will stay. That being said, I am not opposed to crushes, but I will not look to love.

Thank you Andrew, I appreciate the questions. If you have any follow ups please let me know. And if anyone else has any questions you can as well :)

I liked reading your answers
so here are some more
1.Would Robyn like siblings?
2.Is she too lonely at times, like many only child are?
3.Robyn's hobbies?
4.What is Robyn likely to do on a free day at Hogwarts?
5.Will Robyn adjust quickly in Hogwarts or will it take time?
6.Back at home in New York, is magic commonly used at your house or is it like a muggle living?
7.Do your parents have wizarding friends ?
8.Would Robyn be intrested in Qudditch?
9.Does Robyn have little/average or much knowledge on wizarding world ?
10.What house were your parents in?
11.A common diary entry if you can?
12.As short Rp showing Robyn receiving the letter and her parent's reaction.

Have fun with them,
AB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back