Robert - The Evening

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Larissa stood in the Trophy Room. She was admiring the gold and had the temptation to take a golden cup and carve her name into the plaque.

Robert had just finished one of his classes when he decided to go for a bit of a wander. He was just going to pass the trophy room when he saw larissa in it. "Heya, What are you?" he asked, putting his arm round her waist and joining her.

((Lol WHAT are you? I'm a fish! Gobble gobble))

"Fine and wondering whether or not I should carve my name into this trophy.." She suddenly looked up at Robert, "Or whether I should carve it in your forehead." She grinned broadly as she mimed chissling his head.

(gobble gobble..i luv it so much if i laugh anymore ill wake someone up..)

Robert laughed a grabbed her wrist pulling it away, "You wish" he said grinning. He picked up the trophy and read what it was awarded for.

(whats it awarded for? lol)

(:)D nearly pmsl! - And LOL! "He picked up the trophy and read what it was awarded for." (Whats it awarded for?) hahaha))

Larissa watched Robert read the trophy for best dressed pumpkin. She loved the little crinkle ((OMFG!)) that appeared when he was concerntrating.

(hahaha *silent snort* now i have tummy ache..lol)

Robert smiled, "Best dressed pumpkin. You could win any of these i bet you." he said truthfully. He caught her looking at him. "What?" he asked, putting the trophy back.

(naw i just read my relation thingy..both of u edited in last hour. i am being fought over hehehe!! i feel special xdxd from slyterins to griffindors, and back again)

"You're very handsome." Larissa said, gazing into Robert's eyes and maybe accidentally switching on a bit of Veela charm.

((It was that or best dressed banana or Sexiest Professor Award. :p Which we all know Nick would win. *high fives Nick*))

(LOL!! stop it :p )

Robert grinned, he'd never been told that before. Before he knew it his head was leaning against hers and he was mesmerized by her eyes.

(ignore: ..her eyes, which slowly merged in one...(oo sexy) hahaha)

(but not enough to fall over and OMFG LOL! instead of but not i wrote the first itme nut noy)

((Wth?! Shut up! Lol))

Larissa was leaning forwards and curving her head to a side. She shut her eyes.

((Snoggy time! :hug: ))

(lol!! aswel read the edited post ^^)

Robert closed his eyes too and kissed her softly. After a few seconds he stopped, took two steps back and surrendered. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that" he said his arms in the air.

(lol try nt to associate with a certain book..but books i read is wer i get my ideas from..ooer)

((Lol to edit))

Larissa stared at him. ((Here I'm tempted to put "FOOL!"))
"It was my fault, anyway, who says you shouldn't have?"

Robert sighed and gave in. "No it wasn't your fault." he said walking forward again and lowering his arms. "I did" he smiled and put both arms now round her waist.

((Ooh hoo hoo!))

Larissa grinned.
"I grin a lot.." She said randomly.
(("Fish slap!!"))
This time, although she shut her eyes, she was the first one to kiss.

He was also in mid-smile when she decided to kiss him again. When they finally broke away again he whispered low in her ear, "I love you," and he hugged her tight. He wouldn't let her go now.

(r u breaking?ok i will wait here mig snog xd)

((lol, sorry, I explain in PM))

Larissa smiled and hugged Robert back.
Everything about him made her wonder if there was a trace of Veela in him.

There was a sudden scuffling noise nearby that told Larissa someone had joined them. She turned to see a prefect who gave her an accusing look so that she released Robert.
"Right.. Well, I guess I'll see you tommorow." Larissa smiled at Robert as the prefect walked out the room, expecting Larissa to leave.

(did u even read the last post one page 1? lol )

Robert sighed, "Yeah. See you tomorow" he agreed, glancing to the prefect. He hugged her quickly, and left the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back