Riley Lukia

Riley Lukia

OOC First Name
*Rui* (from Domino)
</COLOR></FONT>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY PRAYERS NEVER REACH, NO MATTER HOW MUCH I PRAY
AND THE MURMURS FADE INTO THE CICADAS' CHORUS
<i></i>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

07_thumb.jpg
06_thumb.jpg
08_thumb.jpg

RILEY • ALISHA • LUKIA

How many times have I been ripped apart? Has all hope turned into despair? I promise I'll become
stronger this time. So now, please hold this hand.The opening signal is given again and I dance
the same dance without choice. The story that connects the world I'll pray again and again

<FONT font="monaco">-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPRING IS OVERWHELMINGLY BRIGHT, YET IT IS A PITY
I HIDE MY DETERMINATION DEEP IN MY MIND, AND SMILE
<i></i>

FULL NAME;
RILEY ALISHA HASTINGS LUKIA

ETYMOLOGY;
Riley \r(i)-ley\ as a girl's name (also used as boy's name Riley), is pronounced RY-lee. It is ofIrish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Riley is "courageous".
Alisha \a-li-sha\ as a girl's name is a variant of Alice (Old German) and Alicia (Old German), and the meaning of Alisha is "noble, exalted".
Hastings is generally regarded as Anglo-Scottis. As such it derives from the personal name Hastein meaning violent.
Lukia is a variant of the name, Lucia. It is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Lucy is "light".

NICKNAMES;
RILEY, RIE, ALI

BIRTHDAY;
NOVEMBER 30

BLOOD STATUS;
HALF BLOOD

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN;
ITALY

CURRENTLY LOCATED;
FRANCE

FORMER HOUSE;
HOGWARTS SCOTLAND, SLYTHERIN

ALLIANACE;
DEATH EATER

I CAN SEE, I CAN SEE, THE SHAME I ALREADY KNOW
IT CONTINUES, IT CONTINUES, A CORRIDOR THAT NEVER ENDS
<i></i>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAIR DESCRIPTION;
Waist length, wavy brown hair

EYE DESCRIPTION;
Wide, doll like hazel eyes

HEIGHT/WEIGHT;
5’7”/90 lbs.

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES;
-----

PLAY BY;
Sarah Ingle

AH, THE SIGH OF THE BIRD WHO ATE THE RED FRUIT
ITS MOUTH AND ITS BODY, BECOMES STAINED WITH THE COLOUR OF SIN
<i></i>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PERSONALITY:

At first glance, Riley seems to have a sweet and friendly nature. Her innocent appearance is enough to make others believe that she is as kind and as naive as she looks. However, behind that angelic facade is a cynical, shrewd, hostile and manipulative individual. She pretends to be nice in order to trick people to do her liking. She's quite sadistic as well as she finds great pleasure in seeing somebody suffer, though she was quite good at hiding this side of hers. She can be overly protective and easily angered. She also tends to become envious very easily and frequently.Riley appears to be very perceptive, as she is able to somewhat understand people just by looking at their face.

SPIN, AND SPIN THE CROOKED WHEEL THAT CREAKS
FALL, AND FALL AGAIN FROM HERE TO WHERE?

HISTORY:

Riley's parents were both fashion designers, and while she was born in Italy, her family soon moved away to France for the sake of her mother's advancing career. Her mother soon started an affair with a co-worker, and Riley met him a couple of times. She found him to be generally pleasant, although she didn't realize the truth of her mother's relationship with him until her mother asked her come away to start a new family with the two of them when she was at 14 years of age. Her mother was pregnant with the man's child, and was planning to leave her father.

Her father was devastated, and she blamed herself. She rejected her mother, saying she never wanted to see her again, and nearly went mad with the guilt. She started to behave in violent and erratic ways; she would then occasionally cut at herself, trying to get rid of the "filthy blood" that was left in her by her mother.

A few months after her mother had left her and her father for her lover, another tragedy had happened in Riley’s life. She had seen her father commit suicide in front of her. This had left her traumatized for a while and made her hate her mother more. She had resolved to take a revenge for her father right then and there and that was when she had decided to become a death eater.
Riley stopped cutting herself and had soon reverted back to the friendly and sweet girl that everyone had always known. Her mother had opted to take her after her father’s burial, and instead of pushing her mother away from her, she had accepted that offer, pretending that she had fully forgiven what she had done. Since then, she had been staying at her mother’s house along with her step father and her step-siblings. Nevertheless, her hatred of the couple had started to grow even more as she continued to see how happy it is that her mother’s new family was.
<COLOR color="#7E2217">

Users who are viewing this thread

Back