OOC First Name
Teigan
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
tumblr_meoxsdDSxU1qclw72o1_500.gif

I don't have much to give, but I don't care for gold
What use is money, when you need someone to hold?
</SIZE></SIZE>
Full Name: Richard Arthur Mckay
Pronunciation: RICH-urd; AH r th er; mk-"EYE"
Nicknames: Rick, Rich, ****
Name Origins: Old German origin; Celtic origin; Scottish-Irish origin
Date of Birth: Aug 4, 1994
Current Age: Currently Forty seven</FONT>
Don't have direction, I'm just rolling down this road
Waiting for you to bring me in from out the cold

Basic Appearance: Richard has fair skin, the combination of his mother's pale scottish skin and his father's darker less pale skin. He has blue eyes like his mother, but the brown hair of his father. The red hair of his mother was only reproduced in his sister Sophia. Richard tries to maintain a strong physique, but has allowed his workout regime to slip a little over the years, however he is still in physically good shape.
Personality: Richard has a distinct personality, something that should never be taken lightly. He has many layers, which comes out the longer one has been around the man. At first, one would see that he is simply observant and a man that is after something deeper, and from within. However, after this, Rick starts to show a darker side, something that many would see. Rick is obsessive and he will go after what he wants, no matter what it is. Rick is determined to have what he desires, and he is also an analyzer. He will study someone, everything about them, and see what makes them tick. Rick has a snarky attitude at times, and he loves to press buttons to get under other's skin. He is a trustworthy ally, however, when he is suspicious of someone, which is easy to do, he will turn his back and either watch them die, or kill them himself. Rick is also possessive, and everything he does is rather...unique. Even his thoughts are beyond what most would say. Rick however will do anything to avenge someone that did in fact matter to him, though sometimes, he makes sure that others carry it out.
Family: Grandparents: Aoife Catriona Macklemore, Jonathon Christopher Macklemore, Aubrey Caoimhe Mckay, Archibald Brennan Mckay
Mother: Hailey Ailisa Mckay
Aunts: Rachel Aoife Drover, Barbara Catriona Macklemore, Callista Maria Macklemore, Giana Fredricka Macklemore
Uncles: Jonathon Peter Macklemore, Cormac Benison Macklemore, Tomas Edmond Drover
Father: Mackenzie Aubrey Mckay
Sister: Sophia Hailey Smith
Brothers: Jonathon Mackenzie Mckay, Christopher Aonghus Lurken
In-laws: Michael Smith, Amathine Mckay, Abigail Lurken
Nieces: Rachel Aoife Shipley, Meredith Amelia Belrose, Isla Hailey Smith, Kialla Anabelle Smith, Emilee Mae Smith, Florence Aubrey Smith, Fiona Sophia Smith, Rebekah Juliana Smith, Troye Marietta Smith, Cailin Eilidh Smith, Saoirse Kenna Smith Dorothy Ailisa Mckay, Emilia Barbara Mckay
Nephews: Parker Michael Smith, George Jonathon Smith, Timothy Archibald Smith, Abel Skyler Smith, Niall Christopher Smith, Baltair Sachiari Smith, Gideon Richard Smith, Ricardo Cormac Mckay, Dinali Peter Mckay
Children: Amara Emiliana Mckay, Caspar Gideon Hayes-Mckay, Paisley Allyana Hayes-Mckay
Significant Others: Allyanna Elise Vetrova, Rosaline Katarzyna Laroche</SIZE></SIZE>
You'll never know the endless nights, the rhyming of the rain,
Or how it feels to fall behind and watch you call his name

Pets: None
School: HS: Slytherin
Blood Status: Pureblood
Heritage: Scottish/English
Interests or Hobbies: Potions, Quidditch, Herbology and Dark Magic
Strengths: Success Oriented and Natural Leader
Weaknesses: Independent (can't work in a team) Stubborn and Uncompromising</SIZE></SIZE>
Pack up and leave everything,
</COLOR>
<i>
</i>
<i>
</i> Don't you see what I can bring

Describe your character in five words: Strict, Uncompromising, Passionate, Assertive, Independent
Best school subjects: Potions, Herbology, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Alchemy
Worst school subjects: Muggle Studies, History of Magic
Other Classes: Astronomy, Charms, Transfiguration, Care of Magical Creatures
Current Job: Potions Master and Contract Negotiator
Plans for the future: Unknown
Patronus: Snake
Patronus memory: Richard has many memories that he uses, most involving his work.
Boggart: Richard has not been up against a boggart since he was a child and at that time the boggart was his mother, these days he is unsure, but he feels it would have something to do with his children.
Animagus: If Richard were an animagus he would probably be something big, such as a horse.
<i>
</i>​

<COLOR color="#000"> Can't keep this beating heart at bay <i></i><i></i>
Set my midnight sorrow free, I will give you all of me
<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">

<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><FONT font="verdana"><SIZE size="50">Now hear this kiddies. This template is created by me with thanks to Tenilee. No touchy or I break you... Kay Oh , oh and song lyrics are "Leave Your Lover" by Sam Smith.​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back