Revenge

Alyss Summers

OOC First Name
Mel aka Melissa
Alyss stood outside the house, her eyes glittering as she watched it burning to the ground, her mother's screams, her husband's screams, and their children's screams making her smile in glee. She had done her father proud tonight, and she was halfway to getting her revenge. She hugged herself happily, watching the flames build higher and higher, until the screams cut off abruptly. The Ministry of Magic had decided to try and protect any Muggle that had any relation to any witch or wizard, and unfortunately Alyss' mother and family were one of the families that had received protection. No matter though, it was easy for one of the other Scitorari members to bribe a Ministry official, and find a way to bypass the truly pathetic protections. Had they truly thought they could stop her from her rightful revenge?

Her mind went back to the night that she had found out her younger step-sister, a muggle-born, was a witch. She was furious. Especially when she had found out that her mother hadn't abandoned her. What had made her so special? Why hadn't she been abandoned? Why hadn't her stepfather been stuck with the kids, while her mother went off and married someone else? That was the night that she had decided to have her revenge.

A giggle gurgled from her lips, and Alyss sidled into the shadows watching as the Ministry officials finally arrived to examine the wreck. They were too slow of course. One of the Scitorari members had made sure that they would arrive too late, allowing Alyss her revenge.

Her mind went back to the events that occurred just an hour ago, how she had tortured her mother and family. Her mother had the sheer audacity to beg her to simply kill her, and save the rest of her family. As if it was just about her mother anymore. No, the whole family was involved, and as a result, they would all be punished. Besides, why would Alyss pass up the chance to kill some muggles and a mud-blood? The world needed some cleansing.

Her mother begged as Alyss pushed her in the lounge chair, and tied her, turning the chair so she could face her bruised and battered kids. 'Please! Leave them! Kill me, but leave them!'
Alyss chuckled slightly, her eyes narrowing. "It's not just about you anymore. Don't worry, I will kill you, but only after making you watch me kill them. But I do have one question for you," she demanded, stalking over to the mudblood and pulling her up to her feet by her hair. "What makes her so special? Do you know how furious and betrayed I felt when I found out that you had a mudblood as a daughter, and found out that you didn't abandon her? I was once in her shoes! I needed a mother, and you betrayed me! You left me! Why didn't you leave them? Why did you leave me and Dad? Why?!"
Her mother sobbed in response.
"You know you're lucky. At first I was just going to have my revenge on you, but then they'd be suffering. Isn't this all better though? You all get to die together, and now none of you will be alone!"
She smirked at her mother, and reached into her pocket, pulling out a knife.

After she had killed the children and her mother's husband, and tortured her mother some more, Alyss left her mother dying on the floor, sobbing. She strode towards the door, and paused slightly in the doorframe, glancing back at her mother. "I hope you get worst than this in hell." She stated, "you deserve it after how you betrayed me and Dad. I bet you don't even care that he's gone. No. That's around the time that you got married, wasn't it? Exactly a week after his funeral." She shook her head. "You deserved everything you got, and you deserve everything you're going to get."

She stalked out the door, the smell of gasoline soon filling the room, and flames beginning to light up...

Alyss watched from the shadows as the Ministry Officials stopped the flames, and search through the rubble to see if anything was salvageable, or if anyone could still be saved. They wouldn't be. Alyss had made sure of that. She also had made sure that she wouldn't be caught by not using any magic during the torture or the killing. That way the Ministry could not be sure who did it, though Alyss would have to make sure she would have a strong alibi if they went through her file. It seems the Scitorari would have to pay someone off to act as her alibi.

With one final glance at the wreck that was once a family home, Alyss smirked. "Goodbye mother," she whispered, "I hope you're enjoying eternity in hell." She turned her back on the house, and began walking away, until she was far enough away to be able to apparate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back