OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera had been looking for Alex for over a week now. She had only seen him in classes but she never got the opportunity to talk to him. She knew she was going to have to tell him and tell him soon. Kiera didn't know when the article would be printed but she was sure that the day was getting closer and closer. The thought of what it might say about Kiera brought tears to her eyes.

Kiera made her way down to the Cliffs. It was where she came to think. She still didn't know what she was going to do about James's revelation of feelings. Kiera sat down and hugged her knees to her chest. She laid her head on her knees. What was she going to do?

Alex was working hard on his classes, deciding he wouldn't show Hufflepuff down for being such a crap head boy for them. It was true. He really should buckle up and take some responsibilty. One day, he would thank Prof Merrythought for being such a good Head of House. Not that she told him that directly. It was just that she had her little crazy things going on all the time made him realize he needed to leave with a good impression on everyone..or the people he could anyway.
But he had been so busy with that that he was missing Kiera quite a bit. He hadn't spoken to her for a whole week and figured it was about time he set out to find her. He had searched the library and even asked up at the common room. The only other two places he reckonned she could be was the lake or the cliffs. As he walked round the lake he could still see no sign of her so made his way to the cliffs hoping she would be there in the end.

'Hey. Reckonned I'd find you here,' he called out the minute he recognized the person who seemed to be deep in their thoughts. He was wearing a bright smile, hoping he didn't look like he had been looking for her almost everywhere. He found that a bit embarassing when people asked what you were doing and you said you were looking for someone and that someone happened to be your girlfriend. But he had found her now so he wasn't that bad a boyfriend thankfully. Taking a seat opposite her, he was glad to see she had some more colour in her cheek from the last time he had seen her. 'What's up?' he asked, wondering what on earth she was thinking about.

Kiera looked up at the sound of a voice. It was a voice that was deep in her memory. She loved that voice. It was familiar to her, just like the person it belonged to. Kiera smiled as she saw Alex walking toward her. He looked as if he had been looking for her. Kiera's heart warmed at that thought. It pleased her to know he wasn't avoiding her on purpose. "Hey you." She said as he sat down in front of her.

As Alex asked her what was going on, she gave him a timid smile. Her stomach was twisting in knots as she knew what she needed to tell him. Kiera prayed that he would believe her and see that she couldn't have prevented what she was about to tell him. Her wide chocolate eyes stared into his. "I need to tell you something. You aren't going to like it but you have to hear it from me." she started off by saying. Kiera took a deep breath before beginning to tell him about Brightstone.

"Well during the last Brightstone weekend, I went shopping for Christmas presents. I had skipped breakfast and I was getting hungry so I stopped by Madam Puddifoots to get a bite to eat. James Potter saw me through the window and came in. He knew it was my weekend off and he came looking for me." Kiera said, carefully watching his face. If only that had been the worst part.

"We were just talking when suddenly camera flashes were going off in my face. A reporter, Cynthia, came over and started accusing me of being his girlfriend. James and I both denied it multiple times but she kept insisting that I was his girlfriend. I told her James was just my friend and that I had a boyfriend. She said something about an article she was going to write. I just know she is going to twist the words around. Who knows what she will say." Kiera said, her eyes filling with tears. She was determined not to let any spill over on to her cheeks.

Kiera sighed, knowing that she needed to tell her boyfriend the complete and whole story. She was sure this would be the worst part by far. Her voice began to shake as she continued. "She finally left after there was a huge scene. James pulled me outside and into an alley way. I was upset, mostly worried about what you were going to think. James kissed me. I pushed him away and told him I would not do that to you again. she said in a rush. He had to believe that she didn't cheat on him again. That it wasn't her fault. "Then he told me he loved me and wanted to be with me. He told me to think about it and then I left." she said, finishing her story. Her eyes anxiously looked at him, waiting to see what he would say.

Alex was not expecting a stroy from Kiera. But then, it was probably a good thing that he hadn't. It meant that he was beginning to trust Kiera a bit more but it was all for nothing now. He frowned as Kiera told him she needed to tell him something. That was immeadiately bad news and he knew that.
He leaned further away from Kiera though as she continued with the story. How could she see James again after what she had promised him? After all that had happen? And here he was, thinking that it wouldn't of happened again. He didn't care if she didn't want James to come. He knew the truth deep down was that the only thing stopping from galavanting everywhere with that prat was him. And it tore at his heart yet again, opening up the scars that had been healed. Besides, what if she was lying about the bit of not doing anything? She could just be altering the truth so she didn't look that bad.
Alex took a ragged breath, not trusting himself to speak. He felt so angry and annoyed at her but at the same time, he felt misrable and grateful for her to tell him before the story came out and made him look like an idiot. It didn't feel right though. Why did it have to happen to him? He shouldn't have taken her back the first time and he realized that now. He felt the desire to just leave her here right now, but he knew that wouldn't be enough. No, he wanted her to feel the pain of having someone cheat on you, the humility of it all. And to do that, he'd have to play along with her little game. Just act like she had him wrapped round her little finger for the time being.
He looked at Kiera after a few minutes when she had finsihed her story and sighed.
'Well, lets hope it's not that bad eh?' he told her, pretending he beleived her. He knew she wouldn't know. He was a good liar, in fact, he was an excellent liar. He had outsmarted the lie detecters every time in the police station back at home so he had no doubt of his acting abilities. He smiled weakly at her.
'Have you thought about it?' he asked, needing to know that fact though. He needed to know if she had thought about that prat after he had told her those bunch of lies. The only thing J wanted was to have her as a show until he found a better show piece.

Kiera looked away from Alex. She knew him well, to the point that they often guessed each other's thoughts. She knew that she had to have hurt him again and that he was hiding it. Alex was good at hiding things from her. Kiera shook her head. Tears finally seeped out of her eyes. She had been fighting so hard to hold them back. "No, It will be bad. That woman was so mean. She twisted everything I said so it made it seem like something completely false." she said weakly.

Kiera knew that the next question would come. She knew that it wouldn't be easy to answer. She looked up at Alex, meeting his eyes. "Yes I have thought about it. I love you Alex. I'm not going to stop just because James told me he loves me." she said, her eyes showing the sincerity of those words. She hadn't decided what to do about James and Alex but she did know that she loved Alex. "I didn't want to hurt you. I never wanted that. I should have left when he first came in but I didn't. I didn't see the harm when you knew we were friends." she said looking at him. "It was my fault. I was wrong, so wrong." she said burying her face in her hands.

Alex bit his the inside of his lip hard as Kiera started crying infront of him. Though he wanted her to feel his pain, he still loved her deep inside andd the urge to wipe those tears of her face was so strong. But he stayed put, bitting harder on his lip to remind himself of the plan he just made.
As he heard the next words from Kiera, he didn't know whether his planw as good anymore. He was already regretting having thought of such things. What if she was saying the truth to him? And he was about to do a stupid thing. Bitting his lip even harder, he tasted the mettalic feel of blood start to trail into his mouth. The bitter taste of the blood brought him back to his sense. He thought over her words she had said. Not once did she said whether she loved him more than the prat. He knew the answer would be no. It was pretty obvious.
Swallowing the taste of the bllod away, he made his way over to Kiera, putting an arm around her shoulders. 'Hey, how were you to know he would do that or even the stupid reporter would come. It's not your fault that you were just hungry Kiera,' Alex replied, like a friend would do. Like he would normally do. And he would have to act normal around her if he wanted his plan to work properly.

Kiera leaned into Alex as he put his arm around her. She knew at that point that he didn't love her as much as she loved him. Alexis had told her that Alex would fight for her but Kiera had known then that it wasn't true. He had just proved her to be right. Kiera's tears fell like rain. "I didn't know but I should have left when I saw him. You mean more to me. You're my boyfriend." she knew it was true. Kiera still didn't trust James completely like she did Alex. Alex was her best friend as he should be. She loved him, yet deep down she had a feeling that it wouldn't be enough and she couldn't stop it. "I'm sorry Alex. I'm sorry I put you through all that I do." she said, lowing her eyes to the grass.

Alex sighed as Kiera continued to apologize. It just made Alex feel incredibly guilty about what he was going to do to her later on this year. 'It's ok. Kiera. It's wasn't your fault at all. Besides, what else am I here for if it's not to help you through things like this. And you're forgetting that you mean more to me than anything else as well. You think I care about what people say about you?' he said, trully meaning it, as he turned Kiera to face him. He took his jumper and wiped away the tears on her cheeks as best as he could. He couldn't help himself. It just felt natural to him. Whether she had him wrapped round her fingers or not, it was pretty clear he still cared about her.

Kiera only felt more guilty about what had happened as Alex continued to be nice to her. Kiera let Alex turn her so that he could wipe away her tears. His fingers gently bushed away her tears. "I think you will when they are staring at me and you too because of what I did. I can't believe you don't hate me yet. You really are too good to me." she said, wrapping her arms around him. She was going to stop worrying about what might be going on in Alex's head. She couldn't do anything about it. She only hoped he would still love her. It wouldn't be easy once the article came out. "Please just dont...don't hate me after you read it." she said, tears forming again.

Alex winced inside his head as Kiera beleived he didn't hate her yet. But he didn't know if he hated her. How could he when he still loved her? His arms wrapped round her as she did the same.
'If it'll make you feel better, I could always clonk the guys in Hufflepuff on the head if they say anything against you if you want?' he replied, knowing he probably would do that anyway. It's not like he didn't do it already.
But he would never defend James. In fact he would almost encourage it but there was no need to tell Kiera that. She probably had already guessed that. It was quite obvious when he thought about it anyway.

Kiera leaned into Alex's arms. He was understanding and it never ceased to amaze her. She looked up at him. "You don't have to unless it makes you feel better." she told him. "I can deal with people talking about me. Its my fault so I deserve it." she said, voicing the logic in her head. She was hard enough on herself for her mistakes but she couldn't help it. "I just don't want people talking about you. You don't deserve it. You are too wonderful." she said quietly. Her lips brushed his lightly. It was a soft, gentle kiss but one that was clearly filled with love.

Alex felt her lean against him. Wow, she must really be that upset, he thought to himself, starting to doubt himself now as well. 'You don't deserve it. Like you said, nothing was your fault. You were just talking before she came.' he replied, hoping not that many people would talk about her. If anything, they should be talking about James more and how he was such a crap person to be playing so much. He was the one after all who knew he was her boyfriend already.
Alex felt Kiera's lips touch his and he almost shivered from the top but stopped himself. He looked down at her. 'Don't you worry about me. I already know how to deal with people who talk about me behind my backs,' he replied giving her a smile. He bent down giving her a comforting kiss back.

Kiera smiled softly up at Alex as he said that she didn't deserve it. She didn't agree with that but she wasn't going to argue with him. Kiera nodded her head. Her eyes were wide and innocent. "It was just talking. I promise." she said, getting the feeling that he didn't completely believe her.
Kiera felt some better as Alex kissed her. It made her feel better to know that he still wanted to kiss her. It reassured her that his feelings weren't changing towards her. She kissed him back deeply. "I love you." she told him, looking up at him. "Nothing will change that." she said sincerely. Just because she loved James didn't change her feelings for Alex. You could love two people at once right?

Alex didn't say anything as Kiera promised him they were just talking. He didn't believe her entirely but he knew it was probably James who started it. He smiled at Kiera as she kissed him back. At least she didn't desert him just yet in that way.
He was slightly scared as Kiera said nothing could change that. She was either lieing or she was certaintly in trouble with that. He was sure she wouldn't want that to happen, weirding out her life if that was the case. 'Hmm, how are you today? I've not seen you for a while now,' he asked her, avoiding replying to that as usual. It just freaked him out and he had already made it his job he wouldn't say that to a girl until he was sure she was the one.

Kiera noticed Alex didn't reply. He wouldn't tell her that he loved her, she couldn't remember a time when he had told her that. James told her that he loved her. Did that mean she meant more to James than she did to Alex? It was certainly possible. Kiera shook her head at Alex. "In case you didn't notice, I haven't been doing so well this week. I've been worried about that article and you." she told him, rolling her eyes. It was all in a light joking manner but she could hear Kat and Alexis's voices nagging at her mind. She tried to block them out but failed. She shut her eyes.

"I need to tell you one more thing." she said seriously. "You know I have feelings for James right? I might love him though I'm not sure. It doesn't change how I feel about you though." she told him, afraid to look at his face. "I want you to know because I don't want you to have any doubts about me. I want you to know everything. There shouldn't be any secrets." she said hoping Kat and Alexis were right. She hoped she was doing the right thing.

Alex shrugged as Kiera joked. He should of guessed it really, but he hadn't and he wondered why for once. Was he loosing his connection with Kiera already? Well, like he cared. He was going to crash her down soon or later anyway. If anything made it easier, it would be that.
He raised an eyebrow in her direction as she said she needed to say one more thing. Knew it, he thought to himself gravely. She did love him just like when she had kissed the prat before. 'Well, it's your life. Nothing I do will make any difference. Besides, it's not my choice to say you go with him or me. You've got plenty of time to figure things out. We've got all the time in the world after all. You do know that?' he replied, smiling awkwardly. He didn't like talking about this one bit. All he wanted to do now was go and kill some time on the pitch before he burst out in anger in front of Kiera.

Kiera's smile faded off her face as Alex began to speak. He spoke as if he didn't care about her. Like he had already given up. He didn't show any emotion towards her. Not like she wanted. Kiera lowered her face. Didn't he like her anymore? Didn't he want her?
She raised her head so she could look straight in Alex's face. "Don't you care?" she asked him. "I know that there is plenty of time but don't you want me anymore?" she said, visibly upset. "Alex I like you as much as ever. I'm confused and upset and I don't know what to do. Don't you know I'm just as angry at myself as I'm sure you are? I never meant for this to happen! I didn't want it to. I could never hurt you on purpose." Kiera ranted, getting more and more upset to the point that she was close to tears again.

Alex winced as Kiera asked him if he didn't care. 'Don't say that,' he said softly before she continued to rant on. Finally, Alex stopped her by holding her shoulders gently. 'Hey, I know you never meant it to happen. My feelings haven't even changed either Kiera. You're just getting yourself more upset thinking about what I think. You just concentrate on getting yourself through it, you hear me? And don't dare be angry at yourself or else I'll,' Alex paused slightly, trying to think of something to say as a threat. He would never physically hurt her and he'd rather not tell her what he was planning so he decided on the humourous side. 'I'll have to bust into your dorm and steal some of those school books of yours so you can relax,' he joked with her, a crooked smile on his face. He waited for her to reply before even thinking of doing anything else. He wasn't even sure if he had made sense but that was love for you.

Kiera was surprised as Alex grabbed her by the shoulders. She immediately shut up and looked at him. His touch was gentle on her shoulders. It comforted her some as he spoke. She relaxed a little bit as he said his feelings towards her hadn't changed. It was what she was most worried about. She breathed a bit easier, gradually calming down. "Thank you." Kiera told him, feeling better. He joked with her and a smile spread across her face. That was the way it was supposed to be. He smiled her favorite smile. Kiera wrapped her arms around him. "I would just like to see you try and take my books." she said with a smirk. "I might have to curse you for that one." she teased back at him.

Alex felt himself grow slighty calmer as Kiera calmed herself down. He was glad she was smiling again. It made him feel a bit safer to go on with his plan. He couldn't help but laugh though as Kiera said she was going to have to curse him if he tried that.
'Well, if that's the way it going to be, I'm going to have to pay a lot more attention to Professor Rowan from now on,' he told her smirking once more. He gave her a wink before pushing her hair in front of her eyes as a joke. It had been a while since he had done that and he felt Kiera needed some imaturity to relax a bit more.

Kiera laughed as he said that he was going to have to start paying attention in class. She shook her head. "I think that I could still beat you." she said confidently. Alex would not get the better of her with the wand. She was rather clever and did practice quite a bit outside of class. Then Alex ruffled her hair. It was something he hadn't done in a while but was in her eyes a fond gesture. A natural smile broke across her face for the first time all day. "Hey!" she said pretending to pout before pushing her hair out of her face.

Alex laughed. He guessed Kiera wasn't aware on how good he was with his wand then. Not that he particularly showed off his dueling his skills but he was good. Maybe not against Kiera but against other people. He smiled as she pouted on his messing up her hair.
'Oh, sorry. I forgot you told me not to do that again,' he mocked innocently, remembering how Kiera had told him off in her house about it before. But it was her own fault. She should of known it was meant to be a broken rule some time or other. He gave a cheeky smile before sticking his tongue out at her. At least when they were mucking about like this, he didn't need to think about treating her like a girlfriend but just a freind.

Kiera rolled her eyes at him as she did so often. "As if you forgot." she scoffed. "I think its just your favorite past time." she said jokingly. Kiera had told him off about it in her house but it was after Cameron had already been picking at her. Cam didn't need any extra ideas. She liked arguing playfully with Alex. There wasn't any harm in it. Kiera smiled at Alex. He sure knew how to lighten the mood.

Alex shrugged, his crooked smirk on his face as she teased him back. 'My favourite past time? Eh, no. I have a much nicer one thanks,' he told her, not that he knew which one exactly wa shis favourite. Speaking to spiders, pranking people or his now old one, making out with Kiera.
Alex sighed, running his hands through his hair. He was exhausted. Letting his guard drop for a second, he cursed himself. Smiling at Kiera, he decided now was the best time to go. 'Hey, I emm, think I'm going to head to the pitch. Get a few hoop practise for the games,' he excused himself, standing up again, still keeping his guard on. 'I'll see you round yeah?'

Kiera frowned as Alex said he was going to go down to the pitch. She bit her lip in worry. She didn't think he was alright at all. It was just an act. An act that he was putting on for Kiera. It made her stomach twists into knots. What was she supposed to do? Nothing for now. Maybe he would get over it in time, once he saw Kiera hadn't changed. That she was still herself and that she still loved him. Kiera gave Alex a forced smile. "Okay. See you around." she said, already worrying. When would she see him around? Anytime soon? Kiera didn't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back