Returning

Nina shrugged and said, "It's not a problem, things happen." If only it wasn't because his brother died, Nina thought sadly as she rested her head in her arms once more, her gaze set up on the eerily still water. She blinked her sad hazel eyes as she felt a shiver crawl up her spine. When she opened her eyes once more she turned her head back towards Maddie and after a moment of silence between the two she interrupted it with, "I'm bored, do you want to do something fun?" Nina didn't have any ideas but she figured that if the girl was up for something they would make it up as they went along, if not she would just leave and go back to reading one of her favorite novellas.

"Sure" she stood up quickley feeling her radiant self pick up again. "I always love to do anything with fun." she chuckle rocking back and forth on her heel and toe. "What do you have in mind, I was thinking of flying and just making up our own game." she suggested right away.

Nina grinned, her face illuminating happily, she seemed to have forgotten her worries, if not permanently for the time being, which was enough for her, she was sick of the awful pangs of guilt she had with every thought and motion. Nina seemed to have hidden them well enough that others couldn't tell that she was hurting from her own memories and self guilt, she didn't want pity, she hated pity, it was disgusting to her. She stood up shakily and then pursed her lips for a soft moment and said, "What position do you play?" Then she revealed with a sheepish smile, "I'm seeker." Her lips quivered then turned back to her bored expression.

" I used to player beater, But I'm thinking of just flying and making up our on game." she grinned her lips wide enough that it was hurting her now. She slipped out her wand into her right delicate hand as she clear her throat"Accio nimbus 2000!" she shouted loud enough pointing towards the castle. She waited for a few seconds and still no broom appear clearing her throat once again, she spoke now in a stern voice.

"Accio Nimbus 2000!" soon enough the broom came flying out of the castle window heading towards the lake. With a quick dash and good footing she caught the nimbus her left hand her right hand still holding her wand. She perched herself right on the broom kicking up into the air as she level up, and with a big sweeping motion she picked up speed flying around the lake. It felt so right to just be fling she giggle holding up her balance as her left hand hold tight onto her wand, waiting for her new friend to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back