Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony Mix 14" Core of Basilisk Fang; Black Walnut/Maple 12 3/4" Essense of Silver Thistle
Hadan, with her newest black velvet robes from Asparuh wrapped around her body, walked along the corridor. It was quite obvious that she wasn't in the best of moods. One little event over break completely ruined it and forced her to hold a grudge on a potential friend. Hadan held grudges, and sometimes held them for years. However, this one would be resolved soon. Hadan did in fact have class with the little witch. Her red eyes flashed with anger, remembering the entire event. How stupid can one get when it came to yelling at the ones she adored? Hadan marched down the corridor, hoping that soon, she would get what she desired.

Abbey was sitting on the third floor corridor, her legs brought up to her chest and her chin resting on her knee caps. She felt quite nervous now, it was January and she new that soon Hadan would be back, she only hoped that it wouldn't be now, she wasn't in the right mood to deal with being yelled at. She was having a lot of bad memories about the whole thing with the orphanage.

Luckily it was dark in the corner she sat, and the shade of the wall hid her violet orbs that looked hazed over as she shook from fright, having another memory as usual. When is Theo coming back? she asked herself, trying to search her memory if Alyssa or Theodore said the date when they would be returning. She frowned she couldn't remember at all, but she had successfully forgotten that memory, for now at least.

She exhaled gently and began fiddling with her black and gold scarf. Abbey put her hands on the cold stone and curled her fingers between each stone trying to inflict some pain on herself to stop emotional pain from surfacing. "God what am I doing here?" she murmured under her breath, it had been completely inaudible but you could hear a soft puff of breath coming out of her pink lips.

Hadan's red eyes caught what she had been looking for. Hadan stopped in her steps, her anger exceeding the normal level. Hadan did not pull out her wand, instead, she stood just five feet from her target, or prey so to speak. Hadan's cold voice sliced through the air like a dagger as she spoke, "Abbey, how dare you yell at my grandfather like that! Especially when I was right there. No one deserves to be treated like that, especially him." Hadan's red eyes darkened slightly, revealing her rage. Hadan murmured, "Explain yourself, girl." It wasn't often that she retreated using her low voice when she was angry, however, it usually indicated a bad sign.

Abbey winced as she heard a cold voice come towards her, it only took a second to realize that that hateful voice was Hadan's. She cowered away, sinking into the wall as if she would suddenly slip through and disappear from the girl's cold gaze. "I told you I have problems with family," she muttered as she put her elbows into her stomach trying to protect herself from the beating she thought was going to come. Take it like an adult, you've been through worse before, why should some stupid albino intimidate you? You're a Lurken! A pureblood! she thought to herself, her confidence boosting only slightly. She put her hands on her knees and dug her finger nails in, feeling that she was ready to blow.

Hadan sneered at the little witch. She felt like she was going to have to use what she had been training for upon this girl. Hadan raised her voice, "And that gives you the right to take it out upon my grandfather? That was low and pathetic. It wasn't like he was the one who ended their lives anyway! He didn't know your parents, not well enough. And taking out your little emotional problem on him won't bring them back." Hadan folded her arms across her chest, relieved that she had worn some loose clothing that would ensure if things got physical. Hadan narrowed her eyes at the witch, wondering what her response would be.

Abbey returned Hadan's sneer with one of her own, one that had kept her alive on the streets, she had to show dominance there and it seemed like she had to do it here. People are like dogs, she thought coldly, finding that she was slowly turning back into the mess she had been last school year, except now, now she had a reason to be angry. "Don't you talk about my parents, you don't have the right!" she warned in a low growl. The back of Abbey's head was beginning to pound, which usually showed her fury, she exhaled deeply from her nostrils. Just daring Hadan to say one word about her mother, father or sister, she didn't care that Hadan was more then likely stronger then her, she had incentive on her side. She narrowed her cold violet eyes, that were increasingly becoming cloudier, on the girl.

Hadan's thin lips curled into a smirk. Hadan knew that she would enjoy this. This girl was pathetic. Hadan thought so at least. She thinks she is the victim, I bet. Honestly, people have been through a lot more than what this little girl thinks. Losing parents at a young age is nothing compared to watching them die. Hadan thought harshly. Hadan retorted, "Just like you didn't have the right to shove your pathetic problems upon my grandfather." Hadan added, "You are lucky he didn't just kill you then." Hadan dropped her arms, and allowed her white fingers to curl into her palms, forming into fists. "Technically, I or Asparuh don't even know your parents, but neither do you." Hadan was ready to take on this girl, and teach her a few lessons of her own.

Abbey laughed once. "Lucky, right. How about unlucky?" she asked rhetorically, being quite sarcastic at the beginning. "You have no idea what I've been through, and it's not just the parents, I can deal with that, I've dealt with that my whole life, why would another school change that, you foolish girl!" she bellowed, now standing up. She glared at Hadan, so much so it looked as if she was looking past her, her hands instinctively curled around her stomach, though it was not what she wanted to do. She just knew that a beating would come, she could feel it, it had been in the air the whole day, and she would finally get it. She knew though that the lead up to it was much worse then the actual action of feeling knuckles hit skin that covered fragile bones.

Hadan laughed in her throat, which made an eerie sound throughout the halls. Hadan stated, "You are right, I have no idea what you have gone through. And to be quite honest, I don't want to know. I don't want to have to waste any pity on you and your issues. It is a waste of time, and all it does is draw attention." Hadan swiftly rushed to the girl, taking her right hand and wrapping it around her throat, using her strength to shove her into the wall. Hadan's crimson eyes, the color of blood, glared at the girl. "You have no idea who you are messing with, girl." Hadan did not let go, and if the girl tried anything, then Hadan would be forced to take her to the ground.

Abbey shrugged her shoulders as Hadan spoke, truth be told she didn't care at all what the brat thought. But as usual she was take by surprise when she felt Hadan's had around her cold neck. She felt her skull hit the wall behind her, but didn't feel the warm blood trickle down her long strands of brown hair. She was just focusing on not shaking. She's a girl, she isn't going to do to me what he did, she thought. She closed her eyes for a second before opening them and spitting between Hadan's two eyes. She knew this would only angry her but she assumed that if only for a second she could catch her breath.

Abbey felt a shiver crawl up her spine, as she got a flash back to her orphanage. Abbey lay awake once more, hearing the tears of another girl as they slept, it was a normal sound in the breezy place. Girls lay in cots, most are asleep, hoping for a better tomorrow, but Abbey knows better. She knows that nothing will change and when she woke she would drift into a nightmare, everything was a nightmare to her now. She blinked her eyes, fright being hidden, not all that well by the small girl that was leaned up against the wall.

Hadan took her hand and wiped the saliva from her face. Almost blind with rage, Hadan took the frail girl and slammed her as hard as she could to the stone floor. Hadan held her to the floor, and used her other hand to punch her in the cheek. Hadan hissed, "You are one pathetic girl for not fighting back, but resorting to such a crude action." Hadan bent down further so she could look into the violet eyes that angered her so much. Hadan's anger was built so much, it was hard not to just curse this girl back to wherever she came from.

Hadan made sure that Abbey was looking, and murmured, "You have no idea how to deal with issues. Whatever hell you went through, try losing half of who you are, a twin to be exact." Hadan sneered, "If you ever tell anyone, then I will ensure you that whatever you suffered in your past will be returned sevenfold. I never back down on my word." Hadan refused to let go of the frail girl's neck.

Abbey felt her limp body hit the stone floor, her back hitting the ground first. She didn't cry out in pain, she knew there was more to come, and she also knew that she couldn't fight it. She heard the girl's words but didn't listen, she was still in her memories, what brought her back for a fraction of a second was when Hadan's fist hid her cheek bone. Her eyes watered but she looked up at Hadan through dead eyes, although she was still there.

She still heard Hadan's confession. Abbey opened her mouth to try and take a breath but Hadan's firm grip around her throat was making it close to impossible. More tears slid down her face but she ignored it, the truth was she didn't care. Her flared nostrils inhaled as deeply as they could but with Abbey's fear and knots in her stomach, it was making her feel so nauseous even air was hard to take in. She raised her hand to her face to wipe her tears away and flopped it back down on the stone ground, wishing Noah, Alex or Theo would come. You're pathetic, you need other people to help you through your problems, what happened to you? You used to be so independent, a little voice came to her, but Abbey couldn't tell at this time whether it was someone else actually speaking it or if she was thinking it.

Hadan glared at the girl that rested helpless before her. Hadan's white fingers loosened around her throat, and her hand retreated. As doing so, Hadan's dagger-like voice hissed, dripping with ice, "You really are pathetic. And in the past, to think I had faith that you would be more worthy than a maggot on the floor. Apparently, I was wrong." Hadan stood up straight and wiped whatever dirt was on her robes off. She turned and walked away, leaving the girl to help herself, for once. Hadan simply thought that she would teach the girl a lesson, but no, she was still in her past.

As Hadan walked away she brought her legs up to her chest and began crying harder, but still being silent as she cried. Her hair was soaked in her own blood and her cheeks were washed with her salty tears. "Stop.." she moaned to herself, still in her past. "Don't.." she moaned under her breath. More memories came flooding onto her as she cried helplessly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back