Restoring Order

Tohoru Koshiba

OOC First Name
Eden!
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Tohoru walked into the Trophy Room smiling at his reflection he had never looked better. The midnight blue silk shirt he had picked to wear with a pair of black slacks made his black eyes shine more than ever before. Watching the sun start to set high above the tree's made everything perfect. Taking a seat on a bench that was in the room. Tohoru pulled out his wand placed it on his lap. The others would be here soon and than he would show them what he had done.

Eden took her time getting ready. Making sure every hair was in place. Eden pulled on her emerald green dress zipping it up in the back it fall just above her knees. Slipping on her heels. Eden gave her reflection a soft smile and walked away from it. Taking the stairs up to the third floor carefully Eden walked into the trophy room. Seeing Tohoru there made Eden's heart beat faster than she ever remembered. There was something different about the way he carried his self. Waving carelessly Eden walked over to another bench and took a seat turning her head to the door Eden waited for Chase to arrive planing on not saying a word to Tohoru until he Chase was by her side.

Chase laughed, walking in to the Trophy Room, "Hello, Tohoru, mind tell me what in the world is going on?" Chase asked. He glanced around the room, and saw Eden over at the side, "Hey, love." Chase said, with his loving tone. Chase walked over to Eden, and sat down with her, he took her hand and held it in his. Chase gave her a soft kiss on the lips and looked back at Tohoru, "Well? I'm waiting." Chase said, still not entirely sure whether he should just stun Tohoru and leave, or not. Chase drew his wand, the warning clear.

Tohoru felt his heart drop to his knees when Eden floated into the room. The green of her dress made her eyes stand out more and way her black curles fall down her back had Tohoru rethinking everything he had planned on saying or doing. Before he could say anything to her Chase walked in. Feeling his hand tighten around his wand. Tohoru forced his hand to ease off his wand and let a smirk come across his face. "Hello Eden. You lovely this evening like you do everyday regardless. Might I inquire why the Koshiba K is no longer around your pretty little neck?" Turning to Chase, Tohoru took his time choosing his words carefully. "So good for you to join us Chase I see you look well this evening. As for telling you what is going on. Well this is a Koshiba family meeting and your little girlfriend should have informed you that during a family meeting we go over problems with in the family and how we go about sloving them." Tohoru looked down at his watch wondering if he should just start and wait for Hoshi to show up or wait for her.

Eden softly kissed Chase back before she turned to Tohoru. "The Koshiba K is on my person don't you worry about that sweet Tohoru. Now enough games and tell me what this is about. You know Hoshi has better things to do than come to silly little meetings she will be here when she feels it is time for her to show up." Reaching up under her dress Eden pulled out a fan and flicked her wrist opening it with a snap showing the razor sharp points on the edges of the fan. "I'm waiting Tohoru. I grow bored of all these silly games you play. Tell us now what it is you want or Chase and I will be taking or leave."

Chase laughed, "You trying to tell me something? I am pretty sure I'm not a problem, more of a solution." Chase said, the warning still clear in his voice. He examined the fan that Eden had, "That's pretty, good for shoving in Tohoru' back, I'd be glad to do it as well." Chase laughed, remembering what Tohoru as said, "If we are discussing problems, and solutions to those problems, we should discuss the issue of you. I daresay the only solution would be death. But.." Chase merely shrugged and went back to thinking about what in the world this could be about, "But enough of this mindless squabbling, get to the point, or I'll stun you and leave." Chase said, shrugging again.

Tohoru smirked when he saw Eden pull out one of Hoshi's fans. "Ok I guess we can always catch Hoshi up on what has happened when she shows up. Now as I'm sure you already know Chase, Eden was promised to me. When we became of age we would marry and we would rule the Koshiba family but now that she is with you that has become a problem. So I have had to replace her. Today we have gathered so that the family could meet the new girl that is taking Edens place by my side as the head of the Koshiba family." Looking into the dark part of the room Tohoru called out. "Sweetheart you may come out now."

((OOC wait for the surprise person to post and than Chase you can be the first to post.))

Lilith came out from where she was hidden taking very small steps in her new kimono. "Hello sister dear it is good to see you and Chase so well. So have you been kicked out of school or are you both still waiting?" Letting out a light laugh Lilith went to sit on the small cushion that was placed at Tohoru's feet. Looking up at Tohoru, Lilith placed her hands on her lap and waited to see what would be said.

Chase chuckled, "This is how you plan to get back at Eden? How boring, people do this kind of things all the time." Chase laughed, his hand still holding Eden'. Chase looked at Lilith, "Still don't believe you were sucked into his lies, he'll just dispose of you when he's done with you." Chase merely shrugged though, "And, Tohoru. Can't believe you sunk that low. She's a first year. Atleast Eden has some common sense, but, Lilith.." Chase merely shrugged, and didn't bother to finish his sentence, "No offence to you, Lilith." Chase muttered, "What now then? Is that all, or do I need to stun you for the rest." Chase chuckled.

Eden felt her eyes grow huge when she saw her sister come out. "What have you done, Tohoru?" Without saying another word Eden pulled out her and pointed it at Tohoru "Petrificus Totalus". Eden watched as Tohoru's whole body snapped together and he fall to the ground. Getting up from where she was sitting Eden kicked off her shoes and walked over to Tohoru. Grabbing him by his hair Eden whispered in his ear. "Give me one good reason I should not kill you right now." Dropping him Eden backed up and walked over to Chase. "Do as you please I am finished with him."

Lilith rushed over to Tohoru's side. Pulling out her wand Lilith muttered the spell to undo what Eden did. Standing up Lilith walked over to Chase and Eden. "What is your problem sister dear? You can't stand that I might have what you want? Could that be it? Do you still want Tohoru and now that I have takein your place you have to accept the fact that you have lost your chance." Lilith spit on the ground right in front of both Eden and Chase and walked back to Tohoru.

Chase looked at Lilith, "Do that again, and I'll break your jaw. You wont be spitting for a long time." Chase raised his wand, and pointed it at Lilith. Stupefy. Chase thought, and he watched the red streak zoom towards Lilith. Chase got up, and walked out of the room, "Oh wait." Chase turned around, and pointed his wand at Tohoru, "Eat Slugs!" Chase chuckled, "Block that." Chase said, and walked out of the room, headed for nowhere in particular.

Eden watched as Chase hit both Tohoru and Lilith with spells and walked out of the room. Walking up to them Eden reached into Tohoru's front pocket and pulled out a piece of parchment and a quill. Before knocking his head against the floor hard enough to knock him out.
A Note said:
Dear Hoshi,

Your brother Tohoru has just informed myself and Chase that sweet little Lilith is now his promised one. We have left them for you to do with them as you wish. I will see you this summer at fathers house. If I do not see you before.

Eden Koshiba

Leaving the note by Tohoru's head Eden got to her feet and left the room.

The young Ms. Koshiba entered the trophy room as the others left. She did have much too much to be doing to be dealing with her family's drama. She was not even sure that Tohoru was taking it upon himself to make connection within the school. Hoshi was doing this. One of her friends was already connected to a reporter outside of school. She picked up the note at the side of Tohoru's head and a wicked smile appered on her lips. "This is turning out better than expected." She said to herself and left her brother and new bride to be to be despelled by someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back