Rere Chase

OOC First Name
Micah
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Simple 12 & 3/4 inch willow wand with centaur tail hair core
tumblr_mh7bc9V2161qzfrgao1_500.png

I've never seen a diamond in the flesh I cut my teeth on wedding rings in the movies
Friend, it's getting late we should be going we've been sat here beneath

</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
full name; Rere Arohanui Chase
|etymology|
rere; The name Rere is a Maori baby name. The meaning of Rere is Waterfall
arohanui; Arohanui is a Maori word and, as with many Polynesian words, there is no direct meaning or translation into English. The literal meaning is "BIG LOVE"
chase; This interesting surname, of early medieval English origin, is either a metonymic occupational name for a huntsman, or a nickname for an exceptionally skilled huntsman, deriving from the Middle English "chase", meaning "hunt", Old French "chaceur, chaceour", hunter. These were given in the first instance with reference to occupation or to a variety of characteristics, such as physical attributes or peculiarites. The surname dates back to the early 14th Century.
nick name; Rere's name is too short to be shortened to a nickname though occasionally she is called Ree by those closest to her.
birthdate; 15th of October 2025 at 6.48am.
current age; Seventeen years old.
gender; Female
hometown; Kerikeri, New Zealand
heritage; Rere is one half Maori, one quarter Samoan and one quarter English
dialects; Rere is fluent in English and Maori. She has quite a strong New Zealand accent that she picked up from her family.
residency; Rere currently resides in Whangarei, New Zealand staying with extended family when they have the space.
blood status; Muggle born
blood type; The O positive blood type is the most common and incredibly an important donor in maintaining adequate blood supply. It is present in 1 out of 3 individuals. This means approximately 37.4% of the population has O positive blood. However, not all of the ethnic groups share the same proportions of blood types. O positive blood type is about 37% in Caucasians, 47% in African American, 53% in Hispanic, and 39% in Asian.
relationship status; Single (Looking)
sexual orientation; Bisexual
health status; Rere is currently healthy.
occupation; Since graduating Rere hasn't found a job yet.
wand; Simple twelve and three quarters inch willow wand with centaur tail hair core.
Willow is an uncommon wand wood with healing power, and I have noted that the ideal owner for a willow wand often has some (usually unwarranted) insecurity, however well they may try and hide it. While many confident customers insist on trying a willow wand (attracted by their handsome appearance and well-founded reputation for enabling advanced, non-verbal magic) my willow wands have consistently selected those of greatest potential, rather than those who feel they have little to learn. It has always been a proverb in my family that he who has furthest to travel will go fastest with willow. The sheer strength and speed of the centaur is harbored in its tail hair lending both quickness and ferocity when casting spells, charms, jinxes and hexes.
allergies; Rere has no known allergies.
pets; Rere as she is moving around a lot right now she is unable to take care of a pet right now.​
<i>
</i>

And I'm not proud of my address In a torn-up town, no postcode envy
these flickering neons for hours while I am cracking their code, you are deciphering me
</SIZE></COLOR>
play by; Frankie Adams
years used;
seventeen
previous play by; N/A
years used; N/A
|appearance|
natural hair; Rere's hair is dark brown and thick. She wears it parted to the side and usually wears it loose. Her hair is naturally straight and hands just past her shoulders.
eyes; Rere has chocolate brown eyes. They are deeper set and are smaller than average.
height; Rere is taller than average at 5 feet 9 inches tall.
weight; Rere is of average weight at 136 pounds.
complexion; Rere has a very clear complexion with very clear skin. Her skin is darker as is inherited from her Maori and Samoan heritage.
scars; Rere has a small faint scar on her left knee from falling over while clambering over over rocks at the beach.
birthmark; Rere has a small birthmark just under her left ear.
smile; Rere is a little bit self concious of her grin as it is a large goofy smile, so she tries only smile a little.
body; Rere has a lean physique and has quite defined muscles.
body modifications; Rere has her ears and belly button pierced. She also has a small fern tattoo on her right wrist.
dominant hand; Rere is left handed.
style; Rere is a very casual individual, opting for a pair of jeans or shorts with a nice shirt. She always wears her greenstone necklace and a Paua bracelet that was given to her by her mother. She is usually seen wearing a pair of black converse shoes.​
But every song's like gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom
for i am a mystery, I am a locked room in a tall tower oh can you feel the gravity falling
|personality|
five words; Bubbly, Charismatic, Insecure, Passionate, Stubborn
bubbly; Rere isn't a naturally happy person but puts a lot of effort into being happy and bubbly as to try and fight her negative feelings. Over the years she has lived by the fake it till you make it motto which has essentially has changed her way of thinking. Her endeavours to be positive and happy all the time mean that she now is a happier and more positive person who excites easily.
charismatic; Rere has a kind of natural charm about her. She is outwardly seemingly a very confident person in herself and who she is as a person and this shows in her seemingly effortless ease in which she presents herself. She is an easy talker and has a way about her that draws people in to listen, aware that she could use this charisma to negatively influence people has left her cautious of this.
insecure; Rere though outwardly very confidence tends to stress about her insecurities in an almost obsessive level. When she fails at something that she is trying to achieve she tends to withdraw into herself and over-analyses the situation and what she could have done differently. She is very scared of failing and constantly worries that she isn't smart enough to do what she achieves which stops her from doing a lot of things that she probably would have succeeded at had she tried.
passionate; Rere is a very passionate person about the things that affect her, whether it be about bi-erasure in the LGBT+ community or the environment and the treatment of animals she is very quick to let people know of her stance and will fight for it regardless of the consequences. This has left a lot of people wary of her enthusiasm and often uncomfortable.
stubborn; Going hand-in-hand with her passion goes Rere's stubbornness. A trait that she learnt from her mother, it is very difficult to get Rere to change her stance or opinion on a lot of things. Though she is know to change her stance when she is presented with evidence to show that she is wrong or misguided.
fears; Rere is afraid of failure. So much so that it does stop her from trying to do a lot of things that she wants to achieve.
patronus form; Otter
patronus memory; The wedding of her older sister Kiri where she was a bridesmaid and she caught the bouquet. It was a gorgeous day surrounded by family celebrating the love her sister had found.​
<COLOR color="#583948">Blood stains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room
calling us home? oh, did you see the stars colliding, shining just to show we belong?
|zodiac|
chinese year; Year of the Snake. The Snake occupies the sixth position in the Chinese Zodiac.
zodiac sign; Libra. People born on October 15 are accepting and thoughtful. They are understanding and prefer to discuss anything that might be troubling them or those close. They take life with grace and know how to recognize and enjoy good entertainment. At the same time they dislike having to deal with sudden change and uncertainty. They prefer to be listened to and feel best when in the company of their partners.
positive traits; Perceptive and caring, these natives are also very loyal and dependable. Libra people are usually full of perspective and pleasant. They always make sure their ideas and solutions take in consideration all the desires of the people involved. Those born under this sign also have a domestic and cautious nature.
negative traits; Extreme worriers and sometimes subjective, these natives can transform from the most unfailing being in the world in the most childish one at a moments notice if they feel they are not being taken seriously. They can be quite supervising sometimes and often get engulfed in the obstacles of those around them, forgetting about their own troubles. They need to plan better as they panic a lot when dealing with sudden deadlines.
planet; Venus. This planet reflects passion and generosity. It also suggests the caution component. Venus is consistent with Aphrodite, the goddess of love in Greek mythology.
element; Air. This element makes things heat up in association with fire, evaporates water and feels suffocated in combination with earth. Air signs born under the October 15 zodiac sign are versatile and creative intellectuals.
birthstone; The Opal was a symbol of and hope to the ancient Romans. The people of the Orient christened the Opal, 'Anchor of Hope' Others believed the Opal fell from the heavens when lightning struck the Earth. According to legend, the Opal was believed to make its wearer invisible and was a popular talisman of spies and thieves. The stone has a unique property in changing color, believed to indicate the health and mental state of the wearer. The October birthstone is associated with purity, innocence, hope and faith. October has a second birthstone, the Tourmaline. Tourmalines are a relatively recent discovery and assignment. Due to its recent unveiling, the stone lacks an interesting background, lore, myths and legend. This gemstone however, is known as the 'Peace Stone' believing to dispel anger, fear, jealousy and aggressiveness to keep the wearer calm and tranquil. Besides peace and progress, the stone is believed to enhance creativity of its wearer.​
We don't care, we're driving Cadillacs in our dreams
We belong your telescope eyes see everything clearly my vision is blurred
marital status; Never been married
relationship status; Single (looking)
previous partners; Rere has had one boyfriend during her time at Hogwarts Scotland. A Ravenclaw boy named: Austyn Fairclough, whom she dated in her seventh year. However the relationship was cut short by Austyn who was moving away to Australia and didn't want to be tied down.
sexual orientation; Bisexual
purity; Pure
<i></i>
But everybody's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your timepiece
But i know what i heard echoing all around while I am tuning you in, you are deciphering me
|pre-magical education|
educated at;
favourite subject;
least favourite subject;
|magical education|
educated at; Hogwarts Scotland.
house; Hufflepuff
favourite subject; Transfiguration
least favourite subject; Potions
<SIZE size="50">Jet planes island tigers on a gold leash we don't care we aren't caught up in your love
not such a mystery, not such a faint in a far away sound oh can you feel the gravity falling
|playlist|
one; House of Gold - Twenty One Pilots
two; Drag me Down - One Direction
three; Heart of a Warrior - Dizzy Rascal
four; Shout out to my Ex - Little Mix
five; Closer - Chainsmokers Feat. Halsey
six; Masterpiece - Jessie J
seven; Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
eight; Sing - My Chemical Romance
nine; Where is the Love - Black Eyed Peas
ten; So What - P!nk
<i>
</i>

Affair and we'll never be royals it don't run in our blood
calling us home? Oh, did you see the stars colliding, shining just to show we belong? We belong
|family|

coming soon.

That kind of luxe just ain't for us we crave a different kind of buzz
It's love, it's love that holds us we will be alright it's truth, it's truth that shows us if
|roleplays|
year;
<i></i>
Let me be your ruler you can call me queen Bee
we'll walk in it's (his) light oh can you feel the gravity falling, calling us home?
<FONT font="Georgia">
|history|
pre hogwarts;
<COLOR color="#583948"><SIZE size="50">coming soon​
|credits|
Lorde - Royals
Brooke Fraser - Deciphering Me​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back