Remorse

Adelaide Garnier

OOC First Name
Lemon [new]
Wand
An awesome one.
Adelaide left the scene of the fight, wondering what would happen to the small girl. Stupid little idiot. she thought, wondering if the other girl had followed her. Her midnight hair was pulled up onto her head in a bun, secured with pins. She pulled out the pins, and let her hair fall down her shoulders, down to her elbows. She continued walking, until she got to a bench. She sat down and wondered if the Hufflepuff would join her.

Arisa sat down beside the woman. She was so happy to not have to see the death eater again. "Thank-you so much for ggetting me out of there." Arisa said trying to calm her self down.

Adelaide smiled, her dark blue eyes sparkling. "Mmm, I just didn't think you should be the one being cursed." she said. Adelaide was glad the other girl was still with the Death Eater, she deserved whatever was coming to her. Adelaide herself wanted to be a Death Eater, but maybe not yet. "What year are you in?" she asked suddenly, wondering how old this girl was.

Adelaide nodded slowly, smiling kindly at the girl. Ugh, not future Deat Eater matarial at all! "Oh, Hufflepuff are you?" she asked, wondering if the girl would say anything more; she had seemed like a lively girl before. Adelaide was good at reading people, but maybe she had read Arisa wrong?

"Ya im a Hufflepuff.... I dont see why eveyone thinks there such push over." Arisa grumbled. "That little brat had no right to say what she said.... but bringing that mans dad was just evil." Arisa said shivering.

"They aren't pushovers, just those who are too good for the other houses." Adelaide said simply, a note of hatered in her voice. "Evil reins supreme in this world." she said mysteriously, yet smiling like it mad eperfect sense.

Arisa liked the way this woman talked she wondered if she was in hufflepuff to... "Were you in Hufflepuff when you went to school," Arisa asked looking up at the lady.

Adelaide laughed, the tinkling nise sounded odd in this quiet place. "No, no, no. I went to Beauxbatons. in France." she said, her strong accent becoming more promanant. "I would have liked Hogwarts though." she said wistfully.

"Ya Hogwarts is awsome" Arisa said with a smile. Arisa was just realising the french accent the lady had. "I hope that girl is ok.... not good mind you but ok." Arisa said with a frown. Just then Arisa's eyes clouded over and she went temporarily blind again. It didnt last long but it was annoying and worst of all it was getting more frequent.

Adelaide smiled kindly and nodded. She was amazed with herself for keeping her temper, usually she could not. "Mmm..." she said absent-mindedly, she didn't really care if the little girl survived or not. She looked at Arisa, and frowned. "Are you okay?" she asked, concerned for the little Hufflepuff.

"Oh ya im fine..... Its just some times my eyes stop working and i go blind for a bit." Arisa said looking down. "It usually dosnt last longer then five mins. though"

Adelaide made a 'hmpf' nose, and frowned. That was certainly very odd. She wondered if there was somethign she should be doing right now, but nothing cmae to mind. She sat still, staring at the wall of a shop right in front of her, and thought about her life so far. She was seventeen years old. Her family and friends thought she was dead. Fabulous, just how every seventeen year old witch wants to spend her life; in a country that she knew next to nothing of, with no-one she knew or trusted. Perfect.

"Are you mad?" Arisa asked the girl. This is why she hated going blind she was an inconveaniance to everyone around her.

Adelaide sniffed delicately. "I am always mad, though not at you." she said, brushing through her dark hair with her fingers. She looked at the small girl, wondering if she had ever been that young. She certainly couldn't remember her first few years at school. Adelaide knew she should be leaving soon, but she had nothing better to do, but talk to this small girl. She would have to be careful she didn't blow her cover though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back