Relaxing.

James Lock

OOC First Name
[Main.]
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14 Essence of Unicorn Hair
James led back on the sand and put his hands behind his head, it was a lovely afternoon, so James had decided to have a wander round the Harbour. And now he found himself led down on the sand, with the water crashing near him. He was just about ready to get up and head home, when he heard a male voice that appeared top be quite close to him. He looked up and smiled. "Hey there."

Jason had just had a day out with some of his mates and was walking down the steps and onto the sand. He turned around walking back wards and gave his mates a thumbs up to say good bye. " See you later guys." When he turned back around a boy was looking at him speaking to him. As jay was in high spirits he say down next to him. " Alright mate, whats your name then. Im Jay." He looked out towards the water that was close to them but not too close. he looked at the boy who looked about his own age so he just smiled

Jaay looked at his hand not sure what to do, but as he diddnt want to look rude he took it and shook it quickly. He nodded his head. " Yeah i have lived here all my life, i just dont usually come here. Do you live around here bacause i do recognise you."Jay returned his smile.

Jason chuckled. "Maybe, dont worry i do that all the time aswell." Jason stretched out and then groanded alittle. "Wow im tired, i need to get smashed." Jason laughed at the truth of his statement. "You want to come with me?"

James laughed. It had been a while since he had last got rediculously drunk, and it seemed like a good idea so he took up the offer. "Yeah, I think we both need to get smashed mate...come on then..." James began to walk.

Jason laughed thne stood up and walked to thenearestpub and walked in and sat at the bar. " Ok im getting a Firewhiskey, what do you want?" Jason looked at him he looked like a Patron kind of guy but he may not be.

As they reached the bar, James took a seat next to Jason. "I'll have whatever you're having mate...and lots of it...for that matter...I'm getting bladdered..." James then waited for his drink to arrive, this would be happening a lot in the next few hours...he planned to get ridiculously drunk...and he was going to stick to that plan. "So Jay, do you come here often?" James smiled at Jay.

Jay took a sip of his drink then shook his head. " Not really, i prefere the Medley to here. And plus its easier to pick up girls." He gave James a wink then laughed. " What about you do you come here often. I think its abit expensive and it always has weird people in it, inclueding you." Jay laughed again then sipped his drink.

James laughed. "Hey, I ain't no weirdo..." He then downed his drink in one before ordering another large pint of Firewhiskey. As it arrived, he finished it off in one large gulp. He continued to do this for the next 10 Minutes, inbetween chats with Jason. "So, you like picking up girls ey? Still not found the one you want...or do you just enjoy going from one girl to the other without remembering any of there names?" James smiled at Jay then laughed, whilst giving him a playful shove.

Jay watched him down his drinks. Jay did like to drink put blimey this boy put him to shame. He will off his head very soon. Jay finished his and ordered another one then laughed. " Well i dont really like only having one girl because i think it gets a bit boring after a while. I like to be with different ones when i can, i think its easyier and a lot more fun. What about you, are you more of a one women man then?" Jay thought that he did look like the boyfriend type but there we go you can be any type to be a boy friend.

James laughed as he began to edge past tipsy, over to drunk. "Ah mate...I'm taken...but I know what you mean...just the one girl can get a bit boring..." He said this as he began to sway from side to side, in drunkeness. James then ordered another round of drinks, with no intention of slowing down. "So how many mate?...Girls this is..."

Jay laughed. " Mate only a sad person counts how many girl that he hahad. Iv had alot thats all i no ok." Jay rolled his eyes and finished his drink and got another one. " Come mate let loose, your girl isnt here now. Take your pick." He looked at a pretty blonde in the corner. " What about her she pretty."

James was no cheater, but he was drunk out of his mind, and didn't have the first clue what he was doing. This was gonna be a night that he wouldn't remember in the morning. "Yeah mate, she ain't bad is she...I mean she ain't bad at all..." James was beginning to slur his speech now, but staggered over to the girl, and tried his best at a drunken chat up line.

Jay laughed as he watched hijm stagger over to the girl. He finished his drink and got a new put in front of him. Jason diddnt want to get that drunk that fast and plus he wanted to enjoy his drinks and not just throw them back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back