Relaxing around the lake.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked near the water and crunched down on her knees and touched the water. It felt so cold that she had to get back up and put her hand back into her pocket. She sat down, her back against a tree and just relaxing.

Rhyspa joined Caysi a few minutes later, she had stopped by the common room to grab her jacket. She laughed softly when she saw her breath look foggy in the air. "I love it when that happens!"

Caysi turned around and saw Rhyspa. " Hey Rhyspa!". Caysi said motioning for her to sit down.

Caysi smiled and said "Hey Peachy,what's up?". she said as she turned her head to Kiera.

Rhyspa took a seat near Caysi. "Hey Caysi!" she said. "I don't believe I know you," Rhyspa said to the girl who Caysi referred to as "Peachy." "Hi, I'm Rhyspa," she said, extending her hand to the girl.

Caysi smiled and got her totebag and took out her sketch book and drew the lake and it's scenery. " What do you think guys?". as she showed them the sketched picture of the lake and the tree's blowing from side to side.

Rhyspa looked at the quick sketch Caysi just drew and said, "Caysi! That's really good!" Rhyspa smiled and said, "Nice to meet you Kiera." She sat quietly for a while, looking at the lake and its scenery. She chatted with the two girls for a while, "So, Kiera, what kind of music do you like?"

Kiera smiled at Rhyspa. "hmm well I like country and soft rock as well as hip hop and rap. Im open to pretty much everything exept bluegrass." she said making a face." I cant stand it...What about you?" she asked grinning.

Caysi was happy that they were getting along.
" I have my new pair of skates here". she said smiling. " She took them out of her bag and put down her sketch book and said
" You guys can take a look at my drawings if you wish to". she said smiling putting on her skates and starting to ring around the rink remembering when she was a little girl learing to do many tricks and wanting to be a professonail skater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back