Regina Tennit

OOC First Name
Cole
REGINA POPPY TENNIT.
tumblr_lwxolmn3d71r4kfic.gif

KEEP DRINKING COFFE
& STARE ME DOWN ACROSS THE TABLE.
nameRegina Poppy Tennit
nicknames Regie (doesn't particularly mind, but prefers her full name)
gender Girl
playby Shay Mitchell
age 15, June 22, 2022
year Fifth year at Durmstrang
wand Straight 15 1/2 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Unicorn Hair Core

tumblr_mmj2ygkpXF1qb1dv7o1_500.gif

WHILE I LOOK OUTSIDE
SO MANY THINGS I'D SAY.
hair Thanks to Regina's Philipino heritage, her hair is long, shiney, and dark in color. Her hair is very thick, and tend to not curl very easily. She had never dyed it, however if it is exposed to a lot of sunlight it can vary between a chestnut blonde to a dark brown. She wears her hair up when working out or flying, but otherwise likes to wear it down so it can breathe and be exposed to nature. She uses rather mild shampoos on it, and often smells of lavender or grape seed.
eyes Regina's eyes are very large and very dark. She ahs thick, black lashes framing the almond shaped orbs, and wears a fair amount of makeup on them consistently. Her eyes are brown, but are very dark - unless someone is close to her her pupils are near invisible, blending in with the dark shade.
stature Regina could care less about her posture, but sports have given her strong core muscles that help to hold her up straight.
tattoos and piercings She has no tattoos or piercings.
distinguishing features Large eyes, very loud laugh accompanied by a large smile, and the scar on her left leg.
flaws She has a large scar on the side of her left leg from having surgery after breaking it in a muggle softball game. She has a rod in her leg.

the-amazing-shay-mitchell-shay-mitchell-24641984-500-230.gif

BUT I JUST KEEP QUIET
& WATCH THE CARS THAT PASS BY
likes Regina enjoys her history of magic classes as well as many sports, muggle and othherwise. She can often be found running or flying on the grounds to keep her edge.
dislikes Being compared to Selfie, being told that she is too tall, people who talk about her family.
boggart Never being able to walk again
patronus Regina's patronus is a goat, determined and skilled animals. Her memory would be when her adoptive family took her in.
mirror of erised To be able to live without fear that her bolt in her leg will hold her back - being a quidditch star.
veritaserum She loves her younger sister more than Selfie.
amortentia The smell of pine trees, or the way wood shavings smell.
personality Regina is determined, cunning, adn rather fun to be around. She seems to be a loose cannon, and is constantly moving as she doens't enjoy siting still for long periods of time. Regina has been known to have an explosive temper, but it takes more than a lot to get her to that point. Regina has been known to be extremely good wit kids, and is very patient with younger ones - it's the people her age or older she sometimes can't be patient with. Regina enjoys her outside time, and her family time, though it seems that she loves spending time with her younger sister more often that with her older sister. Even though none of them are blood related, it seems that they all get along just as sisters would. Regina loves to travel with her sister, and often times takes it as an opportunity to explore and get her name as an aspiring quidditch player out there. Even though Regina doesn't have a definite plan for her future, she is confident that she can succeed in anything she does.

tumblr_luw9y72VOc1r1ub0mo1_500.gif

WE'VE GOT OPINIONS, WE'RE ALL ENTITLED TO
BUT I NEVER ASKED.
parents Regina's blood parents couldn't afford to keep her and put her up for adoption. Her adopted parents are all she's ever known and she loves them bot dearly.
siblings She has two adoptive siblings, both sisters.
pets None
birthplace Berlin, Germany
hometown Regina doens't have much of a hometown, though she spends most of her time in Durmstrang
ethnicity Filipino-Irish
bloodMixed
history Regina doens't remember her real parents, but she has known she was adopted since she was old enough to understand it. Regina got er letter when she turned eleven, and decided to attend Durmstrang, just as her older, adoptive sister has, and her younger sister as well. She was not particularly interested in the dark arts, but thought that it would be best to attend a school that wasn't going to separate her from her sisters, as she cares for them deeply, and wants to watch out for her younger sister. She has attended the school for five years now, and has enjoyed her time there. She had not made many friends due to her need to compete, but she has slowly been tapering off in hopes to make friends.

tumblr_mf3kbftrhX1rbdoiz.gif

WHO DIED AND MADE YOU KING OF ANYTHING
& WHO MADE YOU KING OF ANYTHING
alias Cole
age 18
experience About 6 years of roleplaying
sample
</FONT>
<FONT font="verdana">
COMING SOON
<i>
</i>