Kris
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Red rose for @Ana Sofia Burleigh

Salem knew Ana Sofia was in the Wild Patch with her but she hadn't been able to find her around anywhere yet. Finding other people delivering on Valentine's seemed to feel like an extended game of tag and Salem had given up on any sort of order for her deliveries, mostly just wandering between classes until she saw someone she knew. "Ana Sofia! Hey!" She said, perking up when the strategy paid off and she ran into the other girl. "I found you, I have a rose for you," she announced happily.

Ana Sofia felt like she had been to every last place in the castle and on the grounds at least twice, yet she still hadn't found everyone she was looking for. It was a little discouraging, but she was sure she would be able to get her roses delivered before dinner. She hoped she would. "Hi!" Ana greeted when Salem headed up to her, beaming when she mentioned having a rose for her. "Really? Yay!" She clapped her hands together, eyeing Salem's roses to try and figure out which one it would be.

Salem's favourite thing about roses was probably how much it keyed up everyone's excitement for Valentine's, smiling more at Ana Sofia's excited reaction as she picked out the right rose for her and handed it over. "Lucky, you got a red one," she said grandly, passing it and its note over.

Dear Ana,

Happy Valentine’s Day! I’m so grateful that you are my friend. I love hanging out with you and creating things with you in the Arts Club. Here’s another rose to replace the one that probably died last time.

I love you more than you love your dog.
Essie xoxo

Ana Sofia was a little surprised to be getting another yellow rose but didn't hesitate to excitedly take it when Salem handed it to her. "I reckon it's just from a friend." She responded to the girl's words before opening up the note. Ana pouted at how cute the note was, giggling at the last part of it. "Doesn't mean it's not the cutest though." She added with a smile when as she folded up the note and put it in her bag to keep it safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back