Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
Cyzarine loved the way the red roses looked, she hadn't seen too many of them, but she had one final one to give out and it was pretty amazing. The girl knew who the boy she was looking for was. The head boy, much like the head girl was someone she knew the name and the face of even if she'd never actually seen them. She knocked happily on the prefect's common room door and stood back, waiting for someone to answer the door and hopefully that they could tell her where she might find the head boy.

Flavio was reading in the prefects common room when he heard a knock on the door. He looked up at the sound, and quickly moved to open the door and greet whoever was there. When he saw a girl that looked young enough to be a first year, he adjusted his glasses, wondering if she needed help with something, or if she was looking for another prefect to deliver them a rose. "Hello, is everything okay?" He asked.

The girl nodded happily, "Everything's good, I have a rose for you!" the gryffindor held out the red rose to her with an easy smile on her features, the note already attached. It was a beautiful rose for certain, just looked amazing. The gryffindor hoped it would be a note that he liked, that it would be a good rose.

Flavio,

Don't take the colour of this rose the wrong way. You're my best friend and I love you. I know this year is harder than ever, but you deserve nothing but the best to come your way. I can't wait for the days when we're up against the bad guys, side by side. I've got your back. Always.

Love Geo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back