Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Ajax)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Red Rose for @Aaliyah Chun

Nicole was glad to have one of her Heta girls on her list, it made it a lot easier to find them when she knew who see was looking for. Unfortunately, Aaliyah had also very helpfully signed up to deliver roses too, which meant she arguably could be anywhere. Nicole was about to give up and head to her next class early when she spotted the first year passing down one of the corridors, hurrying to catch up with. "Aaliyah, hey!" She said, catching her breath. "Hope your deliveries are going well, I've got one for you now," she said, holding up the red rose with a little wiggle.

What Aaliyah did not expect from rose deliveries was the actual search of the recipients. She had gone on the castle tour but it still felt huge especially when one was looking for a certain person, a complete stranger, and they could be literally everywhere. Nevertheless, she had fun knowing them. She was on her way to the student lounge to give it another shot, hoping the person she was looking for would be there. She was almost to the stairs when she heard her name be called causing the Gryffindor to stop and turn around. "Hey, Nicole! I didn't realize I have to search the castle for the recipient.", she greeted the Heta president, adding the last part as a joke. The older girl was also carrying a basket with roses. Aaliyah was surprised when Nicole said she got a rose to give her. "A rose for me?", she asked, looking at the red one. "What's red again?", she added as she glanced at her basket. She had some yellows and reds and a single pink so she did not get to the red part yet.

"Yeah, that's the hard part," Nicole said with a sympathetic laugh. "If you get really stuck some people just go stand on a chair in the Great Hall and start yelling but I've never had the guts to do that," she admitted sheepishly. "I might know a few people if you need some help though," she offered before remembering she was actually here for her own delivery. "Oh right! This is your first Valentine's at Hogwarts, so exciting," she said with a grin. "Red means somebody looooves you," Nicole announced brightly, handing over Aaliyah's red rose and note with a little flourish.

You're the best friend ever. I'm sorry I've been hiding in the dorm so much. ~Evie

Aaliyah's eyes widened at the discovery of other deliverers yelling names in the Great Hall. "Did it work though?", she giggled. She would definitely do that as a last resort though it would be completely embarrassing. "Really? Can you have a quick look at my list?", she shyly showed the girl her list. She took the rose and the note, quickly opening it. She laughed at what she read. "Yep, definitely loves me. It's from Evie, my best friend.", she said when realization dawned on her. "Oh no, I didn't send her one. I feel terrible.", sounding so worried.

• Yellow for Cameron Roswell (Aaliyah)
  • Red for Iris Van Houten (Aaliyah)
  • Yellow for Poppy Perkins (Aaliyah)
  • Red for Branson Archer (Aaliyah)
  • Yellow for Molly Burke (Aaliyah)
  • Yellow for Guilia Alcott (Aaliyah)
  • Yellow for Lysander Summers (Aaliyah)
  • Pink for Tilly Drage (Aaliyah)

Nicole shrugged, trying to think of who she'd seen doing the yelling method in the past. "I'm sure it does but I don't know how pleasant it is," she said with a shrug. Maybe it was easier than running all over the school but Nicole would still never dare. She did preen a bit when Aaliyah asked for her help with her list though, happily giving it a once over. "Ah, you're in luck, I think I know most of these," she said, ticking them off on her fingers. "Poppy and Iris are both 7th year Ravenclaws. Poppy runs the Monthly so she might be around there is she's not busy with her own deliveries," she said, pointedly not thinking too hard about were Iris might be. Like anyone cared. "Lysander's the Gryffindor Quidditch captain, so I bet he's probably outside somewhere, and I'm pretty sure Branson Archer's a Ravenclaw player too. Molly you should know from Heta and as for the other two, I'm not sure. I think Cameron's one of our new Slytherins," she said, going down the list.

Nicole smiled when Aaliyah explained who the rose from. "Aw cute, glad you guys are already best friends for life. Some of my friends are like that too," she said, raising her eyebrows in sympathy when Aaliyah admitted to forgetting to send anything back. "Well, I think we might have some spare roses down in the Wild Patch, you still have some time to make it up to her, I'm sure," she said conspiratorially.

Aaliyah paid attention to what Nicole was saying. They were all helpful tips, she would surely do them. "Thanks, Nicole. It was a great help. She also nodded at the suggestion of roses from the Wild Patch Club. "I'll definitely do that, thanks.", she replied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back