Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2" Sturdy Acacia Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Mazikeen had one last rose to give out, the only red rose she had to give out. The girl was waiting outside the prefect's common room, having been told the boy that she was looking for was in that room. She didn't particularly know what to do, since she couldn't go into the room and since it wasn't a very busy room. It had very little traffic. She ended up deciding that she would knock on the door and hoped that someone would come to the door and she would be one step closer to finding this flavio person who ever he was.

Flavio never thought he would receive more than six roses, but when he left the student lounge, carrying them all inside his book as a book mark he realized he must have been due to receive another one. He had been given five yellow roses and one pink rose, not red, and they had all been from his friends so far. A rose he was sure he would get was one from his girlfriend and he hadn't yet been delivered one from her. Unless she forgot to send one, it meant he was going to be delivered a seventh and likely his final rose by the end of the day. He made his way to the prefect common room, deciding to continue his reading there, and that was exactly what he did until he heard a knock on the closed door. Flavio placed his book on the sofa next to him, then went to open it and see who was standing there. His eyes landed on a girl that was at least a few years younger than him and he smiled. "Hello. How can I help you?" He then asked, ready to do what he could to help this girl if that was what she needed.​
<i>
</i>

Mazikeen smiled when the door was opened, and she was sure that the boy in front of her was Flavio, the person she was looking for, but Maze could be wrong about that, she smiled politely, "Hello, I'm looking for Flavio Morales, is he in here?" she asked politely, hopeful and sure that she had the right person, but if not the right location. She was almost certain of herself.

When the girl asked if a Flavio Morales was there, Flavio knew it must have been because of another rose delivery. There was no other explanation unless someone had told her to find him because of something related to classes or clubs, but he doubted that. Apart from pointing her in the direction of club leaders and helping her study there was not much else he could help her with and it would be easier to find similar kinds of help from someone else. It did not need for him to be contacted specifically. "He is here, I am Flavio Morales." He confirmed, continuing to smile at the girl.​
<i>
</i>

The girl was happy that this boy turned out to be the exact person she was looking for. She grinned happily at him before pulling out the red rose and the accompanying note, "This rose is for you," she said holding out both the rose and the note to him. She was happy that this meant she was now done and that finding the last person hadn't been too difficult.
Dearest Flavio,
You make me so happy, I'm so glad now my cousin spilled my secret crush. I never would have thought you shared the same feelings.
Yours Truly,
November

Users who are viewing this thread

Back