Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curved 12 Inch Flexible Alder Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Red Rose for @Sebastian Kane

While Ana Sofia liked delivering roses in general, delivering pink or red ones added a little bit of extra flair to it all. Flair and curiousity. She had two red roses to deliver this year, one of which was for a professor and she had already delivered. The next was for an older boy, so she had learned asking around about him. Having been around the castle without any succes in finding him yet Ana had made her way to the dungeons and asked another student who was just heading into the common room to ask for Sebastian inside. She watched the student disappear and patiently waited for the door to open again, red rose in hand just in case he was in there.

Seb was just sitting in his common room with his sister for a whole day, he was pretty sure that Cas had better things to do and also, he didn't exactly want to see Cas' reaction to his rose. However, he had to leave the common room when someone said that some girl was waiting for him. "I'm Seb," he easily said when he went out of the common room, and give a short nod with his head to the girl. He just wanted it all to end faster, especially since he noticed a red rose in the girl's hand.

Ana Sofia had been waiting outside, hoping the student she had asked to look inside hadn't just told her they would do so and then went straight back to whatever they had planned to do inside. She watched the door the the common room, perking up everytime someone came through. After a little longer than she had thought it would the door swung open and a boy headed straight for her. "Great, hi!" She grinned, holding the red rose out for him and eagerly waiting to see how he'd react to it. "This is for you." Ana didn't know what the note said but it looked like it had way more words than most of the others she had delivered, so it had to be something.

(the note is dotted with paint stains)
I hate you, I love you
I want you, I don't trust you
I need you, I despise you
Why are we such a f-ing mess
I don't want you to go because I know you'll never come back to me again
How many times are you going to break my heart
He's on my mind while you're hiding in the pieces of my stitched up heart
I want to run to you but I can't find my feet and the path is overgrown
It's dark and I'm lost and I don't know where you are
I f-ing hate you I wish you'd go
I f-ing love you don't leave me alone again

Seb gave a half-smile to the girl and then took the rose and note, he was pretty sure that it had to be from Dani or Charlotte, who else? If it was Cas, he would have sent a pink rose at the very maximum. At least Seb thought so until he opened the note, not noticing how his smile immediately showed up once he noticed the dots on the note, he immediately understood who sent him it. And while reading, he had kind of a poker face, trying to not show any emotions to anyone else. He liked the poem, of course he did but it was also kinda making him feel bad about how he had treated Cas for Seb's first year in HNZ. "Thank you," he shortly said before understanding that was maaaaybe being rude. "How are your deliveries going?" He didn't really care, he just wanted to not seem so uninterested in the whole world, while the poem was still repeating on his mind, especially the line about Lysander. Of course Cas put Lysander in the poem, even there.

Ana Sofia watched curiously as the boy read the note, trying to search his face for any hint of whether he was pleased or not with what it said. She quickly averted her gaze when he shifted his attention away from the note and thanked her, not wanting to seem like she had just been waiting for him to react to the note. "Yeah, no worries!" She smiled, glad she had at least managed to get the rose to its recipient. "Oh, they're alright. It's a bit difficult to find people on this day but that's also the fun of it." Ana responded with a small shrug. If anything, she really wanted to ask him what the note said but since it had looked like it had contained a lot of words it almost felt rude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back