RECOUNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
ok I'm not being petty here but could someone tell me please why a second year student namely Jessy Stone who didn't even make it to the first set of exams in Y4 should win a prize for a first year student at the end of Year feast?

Secondly, how did Ravenclaw win when they from the Points board are clearly about 1,500 + points behind Gryffindor???
Don't understand this at all. Even the totals in the entrance hall without the exams results for this semester states Gryffindor should have won. Am I missing something?
Please someone help me out.

Were you reading last 'years' end of the year feast? That is when all of those people won.

Andromeda; are you talking about the end of year feast that is posted in the Great Hall at the moment? the one for Y4 hasn't been posted.

That was Y3's end of year feast I believe.

Look at the dates. :) Trust me, I can understand how something like that could be surprising. But that's just a mix up.

The feast won't even be posted until after all exams are done.

=)) =))
ok am still not fully awake I guess.
thank you both of you for pointing that out to me.
@-) not seeing right so early, all I saw was 2008 and forgot about our condensed years. Not the full bob at all.

Sorry everyone, just a little tense - blame it on exams.
Panic over.
:">

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back