OOC First Name
Tamara
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Finn and Flynn had been preparing for this big bang for a while now. They wanted to do something cool and thus Finn had asked Penny for some various coloured glitter. She had plenty of it laying around and was nice enough to donate some to the grand scheme. Finn laughed cheerfully and walked over towards Flynn. A bag filled with various types of glitter over his shoulder. He had also brought fish line from home so they could do tripwire with a nice glittery surprise. Although that did sound a bit harsh they could always make exploding packages that would cover you in a full layer of glitter. 'I got everything as planned'' Finn smiled mysteriously ''Do you have the rest?'' Finn said while setting down his bag. Hoping this thing was going to be amazing. Just a bit of fun, nothing dangerous. Glitter could easily be cleaned up and they did learn a cleaning spell at charms so it wasn't something that was against the rules either at least in Finn's mind it wasn't.

Flynn was actually pretty excited for this. He and Finn had put quite a lot of work into the planning of everything and now, all their hard was going to come to fruition. He grinned as his Hufflepuff friend walked over, nodding his head as he set everything he was supposed to have brought with him out in front of me. "Course I got everything," he responded as he did so, "Don't you trust me or something?" His words were meant mostly as a joke, he and Finn had pulled enough trouble together by now that he should know that he was reliable when it came to this sort of thing.

Finn set down the bag of glitter, materials and tripwire. This was going to be amazing and Finn was curious who the lucky receiver of their contraption was going to be. Hopefully some icky couple that were snogging on the hallway, or some nerdy student with their heads in books. ''Nice'' Finn grinned ''As my partner in crime you have my full trust.'' Finn said mischievous. ''I brought enough glitter and tripwire to booby trap the whole castle.'' Finn mused and grabbed some of the supplies from the bag. ''Where do you want to start?'' Finn asked his best mate.

It was good to be setting up a massive prank like this. He hadn't done anything remotely interesting for some time now, so it was good to get back into the saddle, so to speak. "I would hope so. Can't do this with someone you don't trust," not that he had any worries that Finn didn't trust him or anything. "Well, we have to make it as big as possible and try and get as many people as possible. So where do you think would be the busiest place? Somewhere with a lot of foot traffic, but also quiet enough so we can set it up without being caught?" Not getting caught before their prank went off was the big problem. Afterward, he didn't really care too much about.

There were a bunch of places that were very unpractical. Some of them were way too busy all of the time and there was no time to set things up. ''Well we are close to the busiest corridor of the castle and most students have class now if we work fast we can set up a nice surprise for everyone'' Finn said while looking at the almost empty corridor close to them. ''And if someone does get hurt, the hospital wing is close too'' Finn was sure their intentions weren't for someone to get actually hurt badly. ''We can set up some fish line traps and when they are triggered you get doused in a mixture of washable glue and glitter .'' Finn said happily while grabbing the bag he was carrying.

Flynn laughed a little, "See, we're being considerate making it so close to the Hospital Wing just in case." Though he didn't think anyone was going to get hurt, it was just a bit of glitter. The most it would do was give someone a bit of a scare when it went off when they tripped over the tripwire. "It's perfect," he agreed as he gathered up the things he had brought again so he could move them over to where they were going to set all this up, "I hope you brought some good glitter though. What colour is it?"

Finn nodded and grinned. They were so thinking of everyone's health, this hall way was just the easiest to set up these things and had the most flow of students. ''Red and Yellow, but there also some multicolored in there.'' Finn said to Flynn ''Go Hufflepuff and go Gryffindor right?'' Finn still disliked his hippie house, but he had come to terms with it. Lets go set up the traps and then we can wait and enjoy the fun. ''We got enough glue and glitter to set up multiple ones.'' Finn said to his best friend.

Flynn did have to grin just a little as he was told that the glitter was mostly made up of red and yellow. "Very subtle," he was quick to joke. No one was ever going to guess what houses the culprits were from. Or maybe they would think it was some sort of trick to try and pin the blame on someone else. "Yeah, we have to try and catch as many people as possible," he was rather quick to agree, eager to start on things before someone came along and decided to ruin all their fun.

''Always, we need to leave some signature behind'' Although very subtle, since they didn't exactly wanted to get caught. Maybe they thought the students were from Slytherin or Ravenclaw since who would put their house colours in. ''Lets start setting up'' Finn said to his best friend and so they went making a couple of tripwire traps. First a bunch of glue would be released and then glitter. It was going to be amazing. When Finn was done he hid behind a nice hiding spot. At least he hoped it was fairly out of the way. It had good sight over the carnage that was about to happen.

"Could have probably come up with a better signature than just our house colors," but he supposed there was nothing he could do about it now. Instead, he simply focused on setting his stuff up, working quickly and quietly before he was finally done, slipping to stand behind Finn in a nice hiding spot where they could watch the action. Now, all they needed to do was wait for someone unfortunate to come past and get caught in their nice glitter explosion.

Brooke knew she was playing a dangerous game as she left the library, managing to navigate through the throng of her classmates while keeping her notes open, but after her less than spectacular performance in the duelling tournament, she was determined to make up for it in her grades alone if she had to. "Excuse me," She mumbled to some of her classmates, head still down as she side-stepped a group of them, only to stumble over something a second afterwards. Whatever it was thankfully gave way before she could completely trip, and Brooke looked up in a huff just in time to feel a splatter of something land all over her, her robes, and her books. "Eurgh, what-" Brooke started, wondering if that wretched poltergeist was back when something else went off and a cloud of glitter descended over the hallway. Brooke let out an appalled shriek as it covered her and the other students nearby, sticking to her hair and clothes despite her best efforts to shake it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back