Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
lexi was heading to the library to read her ghost story book that her father bought to her, she walked in and find a peace full and quiet place to read it inside of the library. she went to the far back of the library and took a sit in one shelve in there. lexi started to read the ghost stories book 10.
UNKNOWN VOICE
by: melveen melocoton

last september 2004, here in iloilo city, at around 6:30pm, my classmate was waiting for her parents to pick her up from school. the only people left in the school were the security guards that were manning the front gate.

my classmate waited near the principal's office (which was rumored to be haunted). bored, she took out her nokia 3660 cellphone (the one with the video cam) and took some video near the faculty comfort room until her parents arrived.

she replayed the video in the car and saw that it was pretty normal, nothing weird. when she was in her room, she replayed the video. to her surprise, she heard a buzzing sound, then a man shouting. he said, "why, who are you anyway?"

she told the whole class the next day about the sound she heard on the video. she even showed the video to us. true enough, we heard the man.

afterwards, she erased the video and never talked about it again.

as she finished the first story, she felt goosebumps all over her skin. but read once more.

jaared was looking a book to read when he saw the girl that he got duel on the other morning in the pitch. he walked to her. "hi, i'm jaared montville. the boy that you duel the other day." he said a little nervous. "well, i'm here to read a book but seeing your here i came also to apologize for what i've done." jaared scratch his head while saying this.

lexi jump at a voice in her back, she turned to saw the boy name jaared that she got duel in the quidditch pitch. "you again, why don't you just live me and my friends alone." she said really angry. "and now your apologizing, by the way blane and u have to talked on private."lexi said walking out of the library leaving jaared alone in that section of the library.

[[close..............]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back