OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Veela Hair Core
Xiuying focused on three things in her life. That was Quidditch, Studies, and her brothers. Those were the important things in her life. The girl had focused a lot on her quidditch the last few days, she needed to get some studying in. Sure, she had studied a little during her break, but she needed to also focus on classes at school. The girl entered the library, picked up a few books for her classes, picked the nearest table and went right ahead with studying. She was glad that the library wasn't too busy, especially since it was only the beginning of the year.

Lucie knew that heading into her OWL year, she had to be as prepared as possible. She didn't care that classes had barely started - she wanted to have a look at all of her textbooks and make sure she fully understood everything that she needed to for the year. The girl had decided to take almost every subject too, which she knew would be challenging, but definitely rewarding if she managed to get everything done. The fifth year entered the library with all of her textbooks in her backpack, frowning when she realised there was barely anyone there. "Oh you'd think people would want to be prepared." Lucie said to the girl sitting at the nearest table, rolling her eyes. She was pretty much the only other person there. "You're not even in your OWL year and you're still here. I respect that." She nodded towards her, happy to see a fellow scholar.

Xiuying chuckled a little as she heard a comment, looking up from her textbooks and notes. "I know aye," Xiuying says with a small nod. She did in fact want to prepare for her classes, even though she wasn't in her owls or newts yet. She wanted to do the best she could and she didn't wanna disappoint her parents or anything. "I'm guessing you're here to study too then?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back