Louis Vernier

university student | muggle-oriented

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Larch Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Louis couldn’t help but feel a little nervous for the year that was ahead of him. There were extra classes that he had to take now, and whilst they interested him, he was a little unsure about whether or not he could keep up with the workload. Since classes hadn't started just yet, the boy decided he would make his way to the library where he was sure there would be no one. He wanted to read ahead on some Ancient Runes material. He only knew as much as his older brother told him, and that was that they would be learning about old runes and rune readings that could possibly determine one's future. Louis wasn't sure whether or not he believed in that, and so he wanted a little bit more information before he attended his first lesson. He made his way to the Ancient Runes section of the library, looking blankly at all of the books in front of him. He didn't know where to start. He found a book about Ancient Runes for beginners. Whether or not it was a reputable source, he did not know, but he took it nonetheless and made his way to a table to start reading it.

In all honesty, Valencia still didn't understand how she was a witch? She was only known she was a witch for a few years now, and still was confused about everything. She did know, that she didn't like magic. She hated the idea, but she still had an open mind about it, despite the fact that she didn't like the concept at all. Valencia had decided to make her way towards the library to get started on and slightly ahead in her classes so she knew what she was going to learn for this semester. She knew a few ideas on what she wanted to take this year. History of Magic was one of them. Maybe Ancient Runes? Valencia wasn't so sure yet. The Ravenclaw had brought a textbook she had brought before coming to school. She looked around the library to find somewhere to sit when she saw a familiar face. Valencia smiled and made her way towards them. "Hey, Louis! Is it alright if I sit here?" Valencia says quietly, as she points to one of the seats that are free on his table.

Louis looked up quickly as he heard someone speaking to him. It was Valencia, and Louis liked Valencia. She played gobstones with him last year on the Hogwarts Express, and he thought she was rather nice. "Yes, you can sit down." Louis replied with a smile. He was happy that a familiar face had joined him, and perhaps she could help him a little bit. "I'm just reading a book on Ancient Runes. It's a subject we can do this year. My older brother uses runes sometimes, so I'm just reading this to see if it looks interesting. Do you know anything about it?" He thought he might as well ask her, just in case there was something he was missing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back